Due August 29th!! Need a buddy due around the same time!!

JeanJean

Reaction score
I am due August 29th 2014 and looking for some buddy's due around the same time.

I just had my first ultrasound today - currently 7weeks 4days and got to see the little heartbeat. Was the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

Hubby and I could not be more excited. Anyone want to go through this with me?

Congrats on the ultrasound and being able to hear the heartbeat! :) My due date is pretty close to yours on September 1! I get to have my first ultrasound next wednesday and I'm so excited.

Hi Ladies, I'm due 31st Aug. Had early scan on Monday and saw HB and have my midwife booking appointment tomorrow ☺

I'm due August 29th too. Had scan 2 days ago and saw heartbeat too, was quite fast. Would be good to compare symptoms/notes throughout the pregnancy and scans too.

August 25th!so far my ultrasounds have not been great because we have been trying with abdominal ultrasound and my uterus is tilted toward my back. Tomorrow will be a trans vaginal. Fingers crossed! Congrats to you all!

Not sure if any of you have joined but there is an August due date thread :) We also have a secret facebook group that gets a lot of feedback. Instructions for joining are on the front page!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-august-fireflies-75-bundles-summer-love.html

I'm due around that time! From my LMP my EDD is Aug 30th but I'm sure I ovulated sooner so it should be a day or two earlier. Since almost 4 wks ago I considered it Aug 29th.

Grats on your ultrasound! Mine is in 2 days and I'm really nervous.

I'm due Aug 29th too! But as of now, I have twins on board, so who really knows when they will decide they've had enough of the super cramped quarters :winkwink: Would love some pregnancy buddies!

This is awesome! Seems like a group of us are due around the same time. What are your ladies experiencing most at this point for symptoms? 8 weeks today for me!

For me: Gaging/nauseous..Sore Boobs..irritability..very tired/exhausted.

Had my ultrasound done and I've been adjusted to Aug 28th :)

I also have sore bbs and nausea. Nausea is worst when I've overeaten. I have it when I'm hungry too but overall it's definitely not extreme.

My nips are also very tender and I have cramps daily. That's all really! I'm soooo glad (knock on wood) I haven't broken out like a teenager

I am being sick after almost every meal...had nausea and on/off vomiting since 6w but definitely worse today than any other day so far.

Boobs have been sore since TWW. Very bad moods :blush: and I am also very tired all the time...can't stop yawning!

I also seem to not be able to get full. I can't manage to eat much anyway because I feel too ill but even after a relatively decent sized meal my stomach is still rumbling through hunger. It's driving me crazy especially because I have so many aversions I can't ever decide what to eat without feeling like being sick at the thought of it.

I've had a lot of nausea too this time around, though mainly in the late afternoon, early evening. I've been so incredibly tired too - actually, I cannot even put into words how exhausted I am some days! I've never napped so well in my whole life :) I was so proud of myself today for completing very simple domestic chores, it was pretty sad haha I'm definitely looking forward to getting my energy back come 2nd tri!

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to check in since we are all past the 12 week mark how everyone is doing?..

Im less sick but still very tired and have 'baby brain'. Cannot wait till the 20 week ultrasound to find out the gender of the baby.

Hello!!
I'm doing good, I finally feel like I'm past the sickness and tiredness of the first tri!
I've now had two doctors appointments with one u/s and heard my baby's heartbeat twice. First was 180 and second 150!
I'm getting a blood test done tomorrow for abnormalities and it will tell me gender as well. I believe it will take around 10 days to get the results, but so excited to find out!!

Hope everyone else is good :)

I'm due September 2nd, though I'm sure I'll have a late August baby. You should join us in the August thread:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...stmas-bfp-now-waiting-baby-august-2015-a.html

Or for those due a bit later there's a September thread as well that I partake in:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...15-september-sweet-peas-all-welcome-join.html

Congrats!

Hey! I am also due August 29!! This is my second pregnancy and we couldn`t be more thrilled. Hope all is well with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->