due date is today

todbabybump

Reaction score
Hey everyone hope your all okay. Today would of been my due date for the baby i lost at 17 weeks 5 months ago and i just cannot cope today ive been really ratty crying e.t.c its made harder because ive wanted to try again but oh hasnt i have the implant and my sex drive is totally non existant so me and oh have been argueing loads as he thibks i dont want him but i do i just cant get in the mood every little thing today is making me angry or upset i jusst wish i could be holding my baby in my arms instead of sitting here crying i m finiding it so hard to cope it had gotten better my grandad passed last month so my mind had been occupied but today is just so hard i just need some reasurrance i think and a chat. Sorry for moaning lol just had to get it off my chest. X

My son's would have been due date passed a few weeks ago on the third. We lost him at 17 weeks though they told us that he stopped growing at 14. The due date was very rough for me too. We released baloons with little notes to him written on them in Silver ink. (his name was Silver). It was a sort of peaceful, sad day for my husband, my son and I. But I've been cranky and angry ever since. Everything I'd been pushing aside just came bubbling back up, espeacially as we planned to start trying again on his due date and my husband has since decided we need to wait. All the things I've been keeping myself from feeling is suddenly back in the foreground of my mind and making me lethargic and sad.

I'm so sorry for your loss. We already have one child and I think that has helped us some. I can only imagine how much harder it would be with your first. If you need to talk please feel free to PM me. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"