Due date today and nasty mwife-long rant sorry

Happy due date!

Sorry you had a horrible MW appointment! Hopefully LO will arrive soon enough :hugs:

Hiya chick, sorry to hear you've been treated so badly. Sounds like you've taken it well- I would have shoved my wizz sample where the sun don't shine.

This woman is talking utter crap. NICE guidelines say you are to be offered a sweep at 40 weeks and again at 41, you don't have to take them but they should be offered. The woman isn't doing her job properly.

https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/CG70

Def make a complaint. Narky old witch, who does she thinks she is?! GRRRR!

Hiya chick, sorry to hear you've been treated so badly. Sounds like you've taken it well- I would have shoved my wizz sample where the sun don't shine.

This woman is talking utter crap. NICE guidelines say you are to be offered a sweep at 40 weeks and again at 41, you don't have to take them but they should be offered. The woman isn't doing her job properly.

https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/CG70

Def make a complaint. Narky old witch, who does she thinks she is?! GRRRR!

Thank you so much for the link to the NICE guidelines- I wish I had known that sooner- our NCT tutor kept talking about the NICE documents and referring to them.

I have taken it on myself to book into the surgery again next week and hopefully I will get my usuall midwife- if I do I will put a complaint in and if it's the same one I will say to her I didn't feel comfortable not having my baby monitored for over 10 days when I am over due and now I can quote the NICE guidelines.

Thanks again!!!

What a bitch! i hope i never meet a midwife like that as I have a sharp tongue myself and will probably shock her with an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->