Due date today. just been in tears

tink23

Proud Single Mum to Eli
Reaction score
I've had period type cramps nd backache during the nite for the past 4 nites but it's stopped during the day. apart from yesterday where they continued all through the day..I keep hoping they're goin 2 turn into proper contractions but haven't..I really want to meet my little boy now and have jus been in tears, I'm so disappointed he's not here yet :-( Any tips ladies..?

Awwww Hun :hugs:

Sorry I have no tips for you, if I did we'd both have our LO's now. Hope he comes soon :dust: I can totally sympathize with you

Aww Hun I know how you feel.my little guy was due 2 days ago and no signs yet. I've had cramps etc for about 3 weeks now.on Tuesday I decided that I was going to pretend his due date is next Friday instead (that's when they r going to induce me) then any movement before then is a bonus. Not ideal but it's helping me cope with it all. Another thing I have done is to arrange something everyday until then,even little things like going to my MIL for a coffee,having something,anything on the calendar takes my mind off it a bit. I hope your little bundle turns up soon but remember that you're not alone and he HAS to turn up soon x

I've had period type cramps nd backache during the nite for the past 4 nites but it's stopped during the day. apart from yesterday where they continued all through the day..I keep hoping they're goin 2 turn into proper contractions but haven't..I really want to meet my little boy now and have jus been in tears, I'm so disappointed he's not here yet :-( Any tips ladies..?

Oh dont cry!!! I know how you feel as I was due last Saturday and to yet had no real signs until last night. I was woken up by sharp fuff pains which last 5 hours and now NOTHING!!!. I've read all the tips and nothing has helped me! :(

Good luck and Im sure your LO will arrive shortly xxx

The worst part is the daily texts/ phone calls from family and friends asking if he is here yet! Grrr really bugs me so I've blatantly told everyone NOT to contact me to ask that.I will tell them when he arrives and any calls and txts before then will be ignored so don't bother even sending them! Lol I'm such a grump

The worst part is the daily texts/ phone calls from family and friends asking if he is here yet! Grrr really bugs me so I've blatantly told everyone NOT to contact me to ask that.I will tell them when he arrives and any calls and txts before then will be ignored so don't bother even sending them! Lol I'm such a grump

you know what, I think that's what's making it worse...I keep telling everyone I'll let them know when somethin happens but they still insist on "checking". and then when I get upset it's "Ohhh be patient he'll be here soon".........I KNOW THAT SO STOP CHECKING THEN! :mad:

People can be so inconsiderate, I know it's just because they care but I don't think they realise how irritating it is.surely they must know that they're being annoying.chin up hunnie,get yourself some chocolate and give yourself a useful task for the day even if it's just making sure that all the baby vests etc are arranged in size and colour order lol, if it takes your mind off it for an hour then it's gotta b worth it x

You know what I find weird!? The people who are most annoying are ladies who have had babies! Do they not remember what it's like?!

You know what I find weird!? The people who are most annoying are ladies who have had babies! Do they not remember what it's like?!

EXACTLY what's been annoying me. All the people who keep bugging me have had babies of their own, I knew I shouldn't have mentioned the twinges I've been having but I presumed they'd know it doesn't necessarily mean labour is just around the corner...(Evidently..!) :growlmad:

Tell me about it, they are the worst!!!! I'm actually encouraging my dog to make a mess at the minute just so I've got tidying up to do! Gave hubbu both barrels this morning coz he emptied the dishwasher and I was annoyed because that meant 10 minutes of my daily housework rota had been snatched away and I would therefore be rendered useless for 10 minutes of the day.he thinks I'm crazy,I'm starting to agree

EXACTLY what's been annoying me. All the people who keep bugging me have had babies of their own, I knew I shouldn't have mentioned the twinges I've been having but I presumed they'd know it doesn't necessarily mean labour is just around the corner...(Evidently..!) :growlmad:

You know what I hate? Don't worry love, babies come when they're ready'

Really?? No shit Sherlock!

i remember with my son i was due before my sister in law and she rang me to tell me she was in labour early!! i burst into tears lol. anyway the only tips i can offer is to keep active, go for a walk, if you have a birthing ball or exercise ball get that out and get bouncin it should help get baby into position and is also really comfy lol. dont get yourself upset hun i know its hard and i'm gettin impatient too and i have over 3 weeks till my due date. i hope you dont have to wait too much longer for your bundle.

I really understand how you feel. I am 40+4, and haven't felt anything at all. Saw my middle wife on Wednesday. Until I asked her what the baby's position is, she told me the baby is back to back, and I was 40+2 days. I was so upset because before that she always told me everything is normal and fine. I started swaying my hip and crawling on the floor immediately on Wednesday. I don't think my baby has turned, but I will keep on going.

I have been crying every other day since my due date, and I just cannot help.

You ladies are right. Girls already have babies are the ones keep on asking me whether there are any good news.

I have a sweep and stretch booked for Monday, and induce on next Saturday. Feel really difficult to get passing everyday.

I found all you girls words and advice are very nice and really make me feel a little better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"