Due date today

Creamie

Reaction score
and no baby and no sign of baby :growlmad:

I have been shopping for DH's birthday tomorrow, done the ironing and have just sat down.

I feel like crying with frustration, we have had 5 cycles of IVF and to get this far is a miracle, I just need now to see my baby and make sure he is ok.

Is that so wrong?

I'm with you. Also my due date. Bored and annoyed! xxx

Massive :hugs: It's understandable - you've waited alot longer for this day than most of us have xx

thanks guys, just needed to get it off my chest! got scan and consultant tomorrow so going to ask for a stretch and sweep.

Nope, its sucks when you get to your due date and nothing happens. Good luck tomorrow. I hope you meet your little man soon. I have a sweep tomorrow as well.

lalalistic, we will have to compare notes!

My due date was yesterday! I went for a sweep today.

I hope it works for both of us!!!

My due date was yesterday! I went for a sweep today.

I hope it works for both of us!!!

good luck ladies im due thursday labor dust to us all!

:dust::dust::dust:

lalalistic, we will have to compare notes!

Definately. My appt is at 12.40. I really hope it works. Had another rubbish night of sleep. Irregular contractions and now I feel sick. Hurry up babies. Be nice to your mummies.

good luck, hope you meet bump sometime very soon :flower:

my appointment is at 9.40 got scan first then will see the consultant so will ask for sweep then, I hope they agree to it! Nothing much for me in the night, maybe one or two minor cramps and that's it.

Well mine didnt go well. Cervix still closed so she couldnt do it. Induction booked for next friday. Really need him to hurry up or I wont get my homebirth. Hope you fared better creamie

and no baby and no sign of baby :growlmad:

I have been shopping for DH's birthday tomorrow, done the ironing and have just sat down.

I feel like crying with frustration, we have had 5 cycles of IVF and to get this far is a miracle, I just need now to see my baby and make sure he is ok.

Is that so wrong?

awww hun dont worry that baby is fine in there its just comfy i reckon you will go to 41 weeks.xx good luck

well I have been to hospital today for my 40 week check.

Baby has been scanned and is doing well, bit too well actually. He is now just above 50 centile and they are predicting birth weight now of 8lbs! yikes not sure how I will get him out.

I had an internal with the intention of having a sweep only to be told that I am not dilated at all. Cervix is totally closed and high up. She said it was quite soft but there was no way she could do a sweep. Was gutted. I am booked for the midwife a week today to see if I can have a sweep and to check me generally.

So baby seems far too happy in there. I am booked for an induction on 16 April as she said she did not want to make me wait the 12-24 days so this is 11 days after their date and 10 from my date. Fingers crossed baby might come of his own accord though before then. Its going to be a long 10 days especially as my bag has been packed since 37 weeks!!

Consultant was lovely, gave me a massive and hug and said she was so happy we had got this far. She said she checked her diary this morning to see if I had had the baby and was just so gushing about us getting this far.

She also said if I want a c section at the first sign of trouble in labour she would fully support that and she agreed now we just need him out safe and sound but feels there is no reason I cant have a normal birth, she said they have 24 hour epidurals if I want one.

So back to waiting, waiting, waiting...

aww hun, i'm with you! I was due yesterday too! Got a sweep yesterday as had bp probs and protein in my wee but she could only sweep the outer cervix, inner was totally closer and still tubuler to reach :(. So far it hasn't worked, boo. Sooo annoying!

lalistic i'm hoping for a home birth too! feels like we're on count down now :S:S,

Fx;ed we all go soon! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->