Due Dec 18th anyone?

jessie1303

Reaction score
Hi I just joined and was interested to find out if anybody is due around the same time as me?
My name is Vicky and I am having my 5th child!

I'm Jenn will be 35 in a few weeks and this will be my 3rd. by my LMP they say I'm due the 18th but an ultrasound in the emergency room said DEC.25th. So I'm waiting for my midwife appointment on the 15th. Have you had any ultrasounds or appointments yet?

im due dec 18th with my first :)

By my guessing of LMP Im due 15th Dec. Have my first scan on Wednesday so I can say for definate then.
So daunting for me to think of a new baba a few days befors Christmas!!
Im 32 and this is my 3rd natural pregnancy after being told with my stage 4 endometriosis IVF is my best option. And allllll 3 are "unplanned"....go figure....doctors, gota love them...heehee

Going off when I felt like ovulation happened I'm due December 18 too! I have a dating scan on Friday to find out for sure :)

I'm 37 and this is baby 2 for us. We had two mc before my son. Trying really hard to stay positive.

Yay for Christmas babies!

With my son I had bad crampy pains on my side and I ended up with an early scan. Everything was good, it was a corpus luteum cyst. That's a great thing. It helps to support the pregnancy until the placenta takes over.

As long as there is no blood with it you should be all good :hugs:

I have had bad ovulation type pains on the side I ovulated but am also aware of the fact its the corpus luteum so its kind of reassuring in a way.

Hi ladies I hope you do t mind if I join. I'm 31 and went through one ivf and on my 2nd fet and now pregnant with my 2nd and due dec 22

Yeh had an early scan and they said everything fine heathly baby and mumma but I fell yukie x

yes I have lots of twinges and cramps. I have a 3cm corpus luteum cyst on my right ovary x

Hi, I'm also called Vicky and due 17th December although I feel it will be later as ovulated later. I have one daughter already. Have had my booking appointment and currently waiting for my scan date to come though.

Had a mmc in. On ember so quite nervous

Hi, I'm also called Vicky and due 17th December although I feel it will be later as ovulated later. I have one daughter already. Have had my booking appointment and currently waiting for my scan date to come though.

Had a mmc in. On ember so quite nervous

Did you get your scan yet? How is everything? :hugs:

I've had two scans, 12 week only measured 10 so had a scan 2 weeks later for another 12 week but it had caught us 2 weeks and added a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->