Due December 15th pregnancy buddy

k2daho

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
Hi there,

I am 29 years old, newly pregnant with our first baby, and due December 15th :) It's been a pretty exciting week since we found out except that I have no one to talk to around here about being pregnant other than my husband really!

We are living in Africa at the moment for my husband's job. We are from North America, and I'll be moving back to the States in about two months once we are sure that all is going well with the pregnancy at that point.

I'd love to find a buddy around the same due date as me to chat with about symptoms (or even lack thereof), baby stuff, etc.

Please respond or PM me if you're interested in chatting!

im due on 26th december, would be good to exchange symptoms etc! im in england at the moment and moving to oman in july xx

I'm due on 15th or 18th December I think (keep getting different results from online calculators :dohh:) xx

Great! Nice to meet you ladies both.

How are you guys feeling so far? I haven't been feeling much different than usual. Nothing major that's for sure. Next week I'll hit the 6 week mark so I'm expecting some more changes after that. I think that's when it's most common.

I've start researching doulas in the area where I'll be giving birth and am eager to find someone great :) Also have started an online gift registry, not really for other people, but just for me to keep track of things that I want/need by the time baby arrives.

ive been feeling generally ok but got sore boobs, bit of sickness and lots of gas (!) and sooo tired!! think my symptoms are hitting early!! xx

Hi ladies. I'm in Canada, and I just stumbled across this site/thread. I am due on December 16. Had an appointment to confirm my positive test today, and I swear my calendar is suddenly filled with more doctor's appointments and blood-work appointments than I EVER thought possible, and I'm a healthy first time mom-to-be! Hope you guys don't mind another person to chat with.

Hello there!

My little one is due on December 14th as far as they can tell me. Been feeling a bit lonely since I found out actually since I can't really go out with people as I'd have to explain why I'm not drinking nor smoking...

As for symptoms- definitely sore boobs! I can no longer sleep on my belly at all! Eating completely random things too and am gaining weight at an astronomical rate despite not over- eating and doing a lot of exercise (which admittedly wears me out in addition to the tiredness cause by what an amazing columnist once called "a parasite")

Hi, I'm 30 and due on 14 December. I'd love to have a due date buddy to talk to. If you're interested, please let me know.

My original due date (by my calculations) was Dec 12, but according to my Dr., it's more like the 16th. Sigh. Another four days to wait. It's a good thing that I have you gals to chat with, because otherwise I'd go nuts not talking about this with anyone but my hubby!

Hello.... Im due dec 12th and finding this all rather scary lol,, would be good to have someone to chat with. x

Well, apart from being exceptionally gassy (to my poor husband's dismay!) and still feeling generally crummy, I'm doing pretty good. Oh, and my boobs are still sore. Have my first actual prenatal visit tomorrow, so we'll see what my doctor has to say. Am terrified that she is going to weigh me!! Ugh. That's a number I don't really need to see!! I've been having cravings lately, and it's been really hard to avoid them, but I don't know if they're helping my attempt to stay in good shape.

Hey, I'm due December 15th too :)
PM me if you wanna talk.. :D
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583