Due December 5th, anyone want to buddy up?

jrc10

Harper's Mommy <3
Reaction score
This is my 2nd pregnancy, but first baby. I'd love to have a friend. :)

I'll be your bump buddy! According to LMP my EDD is Dec. 3, but ultrasound showed Dec. 5. :)

This is my 6th pregnancy, 4th child.

YAY! You will have amazing advice for me then. LOL.

What do you consider 2nd trimester? I've read everything...

I was thinking, we'll 13 weeks and 3 days is 1/3 of the way through. Maybe I'll count that?

Awesome. Is this your first pregnancy/baby?

I considered myself in the 2nd Trimester right at 13 weeks, but that's just because more of the concerns in 2nd tri suited me better than the ones in 1st tri.

That's true. Have you began thinking of names yet? I know it's a bit soon, but there's nothing wrong with being prepared. :)

Nope. Names haven't even crossed my mind. lol Usually I'm obsessed with looking at names by now, but for some reason I'm not interested just yet.

I love your children's names. I bet you'll come up with something great for this one, too. We've been all over names lately. lol.

Thanks! It's a hard thing to do, give a person a name that they'll have for life. Whenever I think of it that way, I kinda freak out. lol

I'm due Dec.5th too! This will be baby #2 for me. :) So far everything is the same as my last pregnancy. Looking forward to entering the 2nd trimester soon.

I think I'm going to count 13 weeks, 3 days as the end of first tri for me. That covers 2 out of 3 ways to count it!

I'm honestly just feeling happy and in wonder. I keep thinking, 'is there really a baby in there?' It's just crazy. I know it's in there...I've seen it and heard it's heartbeat, and it definately hasn't come out, yet, but it's still just crazy. I think once I really start to show, I'll feel better.

I'm due december the 5th too, have got my scan tomorrow and am both nervous and excited.
Has everyone had their scans yet?
Still doesn't feel real even though I had a scan at 8 weeks and have heard heartbeat on the doppler.
Not showing at all and I can't feel it either, I feel something when I'm full of pee but not sure if it's my bladder lol.

I feel so tired all the time, anyone else?

I've had an ultrasound last Thursday, due to spotting (which has stopped). My regularly scheduled one is tomorrow, so I get to see baby twice in one week! We've seen the HB on the scan, but not heard it yet.

I have definitely started showing! But this is my 4th baby, so I expected it. My flabby belly sticks out quite well, even just when I wake up the morning. I look like what most women will look like at about 5 months.

I still can't believe there's a baby in there, either! Other than seeing him/her, and watching my pile of "pants I don't fit" grow larger.... :haha:

I had an ultrasound at 6 weeks 2 days and at 11 weeks 1 day. I spotted about 4 or 5 times early in my pregnancy, which was scary b/c we lost one early on last time; however, we haven't had any spotting since week 10!

My avatar is the 11 weeks 1 day appointment. I have another appointment June 14th. We'll just hear the heartbeat on the doppler, but I can't wait. :)

Hello! This is my first pregnancy, and I am Due Dec 12th (after an original date of the 5th). I would love to buddy up, but I am so new to this forum, I hope I don't get lost in the shuffle!

Hi ladies I'm due on 2nd dec with my 5th baby, can I join your thread plse? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->