Due Feb 17th

AllyS83

Reaction score
Hi!

3rd month trying for second baby. AF is due Feb 17th, I met some lovely people on here first time round hoping for some friends so I don't drive my hubby nuts!

Hey lovely I'm due 18th can I join your wait? 1st month trying for baby number two. Was here nearly 3 years ago with ds. Fingers crossed for you x

Hey :) our first was born sept 13 so not long after you guys! We tried pregnecare last month as worked first time round. It messed up my cycle something chronic with a 23day cycle :/ just using plain old folic acid this month.

Aww lovely :). Yes I found pregnacare messed me up too! Discovered that with first so only on folic acid now. I have endometriosis and a retroverted uterus so may take a while but I'm regular as clockwork so at least I know when I ov and shouldn't be too late if I am. We didn't opk this month as I thought I know when I ovulate but I realised when trying it's not that simple lol. So will opk next month. Took us around 10 months with first. I went fully overdue and was induced. Has hg sickness so needless to say I haven't been ready for while for number two lol. How have you been in pregnancy's and has it taken long before? It is exciting! I love hearing birth stories and all of it x

It took us about 4 months last time. Pregnancy was a breeze, birth was hideous lol almost ended up in emergency C section :/ I use opk tests but sometimes I wonder if I just stress myself out too much with it all. Goodness knows how these people on Jeremy kyle get pregnant by accident lol!

Lol I know or those kids who do it once and that's it knocked up. Not so easy really when it comes down to it. Yes I know what you mean maybe I shouldn't test for ov just that I have no idea what dpo I am so I can't really guess at any symptoms literally have to wait to see if the witch arrives! Already though I can't help it I've been thinking maybe I am maybe im not i thought I'd be more laid back lol. At least you didn't get the section hope all was well. I had a very quick labour the induction didn't do anything for 8 hours then literally bam I was screaming in pain actually like I was being murdered the pain was out of body experience it knocked me out of my head I wasn't in the room ears ringing it was awful 4 hours total 1 hour 10 established 45 mins pushing my boy who came out like superman arm first ! It's taken a while to forget the pain and come to terms with the fact I will survive it next time and won't be as bad. Induction can over stimulate uterus which must have happened to me. 4 months to get pregg that's great though as long as you are relaxed it will happen quick. Took me three months after my missed miscarriage. X

I am going with the theory second babies have to be easier lol. I am excited ( not sure right word) to try a normal labour hoping this one won't go back to back and get stuck! I think now hubby is more aware of what to do it will help, poor guy was white as a sheet last time.
This 2 ww seems to be flying by for me, have you had any symptoms yet?

Yes I will keep that deeply ingrained that second baby will woosh out no problem lol. My oh was also in shock he will be better next time. We'll when I'm pregnant I get quite ill. I was feeling sick at three weeks with my first I knew I was pregnant and I have been feeling sick last night and today with heartburn but there is a sickness bug going about so it coukd be that. We shall see. I feel swollen inside and have had coccyx pain and stretchy weirdness. If I'm not pregnant my body definitely likes to go all weird in the tww. I do get sore ish anyway as I have endo but this is different sore also. I'll probably cave in and test on the 15th. How about you any symptoms? X

Nothing at all yet :( guess it would be too early. How is it your body seems to know you are desperate for a baby so it gives you all funny aches and pains in the 2ww. Although we DTD every day for a week over ovulation I am not feeling lucky.

Yes too early yet hense my skepticism but I am very sensitive to these hormones I can't take the pill I'd be head down the toilet the same until it's out of my system so I know what's coming if I am. Fingers crossed for you. Getting headaches as well now so must be a bug temp 37.4 early night tonight for me. Let me know if you develop any symptoms :)

My pap results came back today normal but with inflammatory cells noted. I go back in a year for another pap.

Hopefully this doesn't keep a bean from sticking!

Whoops sorry didn't realize I clicked on the wrong thread. Sorry!

That's o.k Bartness, I got all excited then thinking we had another 2ww friend!

Thank you!

Af is due for me on the 14th...but I'm going to hold of testing until the 16th I think.

This is our 8th month trying for #1. I came off BC in May after being on for years. I have had a few months where my period came late (34 days) so this month I am thinking AF is due Feb 17. I am so anxious!! I have had a few symptoms but they might just be period related. I'd love to join the TWW with you ladies :)

Hey Dkerrigan :) it took me a while to get birth control out of my system, I had been on it 11 years! I wanted to go back on it after first baby as I have horrible painful periods but decided best not to put anything else in knowing we wanted another. Welcome to our little group :)

ally! I'm red month ttc with #1. AF due around the 17th also! I've been on the pill for 10 years and this is third month off but everything's been pretty regular.

Are you noticing anything? I've had some twinges in lower right ovary area and a little cramping on the left. All very mild. Probably nothing.

Have you been tracking bbt, cm etc?

Thank you!

Af is due for me on the 14th...but I'm going to hold of testing until the 16th I think.

This is our 8th month trying for #1. I came off BC in May after being on for years. I have had a few months where my period came late (34 days) so this month I am thinking AF is due Feb 17. I am so anxious!! I have had a few symptoms but they might just be period related. I'd love to join the TWW with you ladies :)

Fingers crossed for you. I've not been tracking I did when tried with my son but I'm taking a more relaxed approach this time. I woke up feeling odd yesterday feel normal ish today so just don't know! Due 18th I tend to get extremely sore bbs as soon as I ov but nothing yet so already different this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->