Due in December!!! :D

xAmberLFCx

Wife,Mummy & Pregnant :)
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I'm 20 years old & expecting my 1st baby - due 2nd december! I had my first scan a few weeks ago, it was amazing & everything looked ok with baby :) I have my 20 week scan on the 4th July - which i can't wait for as me & my boyfriend are going to find out the sex!

I am nearly on week 3 of no smoking! which i am so happy about because i really didnt think i'd be able to do it! :D

when is everyones due dates? do you know if your having a boy or girl?

ill look forward to your replies :D

Amber x
14 weeks and 5 days! :) x

Awww congratulations Amber! And welcome to the 2nd trimester! Due on my mamas birthday too you are ;)

We're not finding out the sex, i'm due on the 12th of October :D

Have you got a preference to which sex you would like? :)

welcome to 2nd tri,i am 23,married and on my 3rd baby and just as excited as 1st time round,im due the 5th december and my scan is on the 20th july and i will be finding out the sex,im also with you on the stopping smoking,im finding it so hard and still crave them like ive neva given up which is driving me mad but its all worth it,good luck and a happy n healthy 6 months left wohoo :) x x

Hey Nikki!
Thats lovely that your going to have a suprise at birth! I wish i could do that but i am rubbish with suprises hehe!
I don't mind what i have as long as baby is healthy! Alot of people say that my scan pic looks like a boy - but then people look at my bump and say im carrying a girl! but we will find out on the 4th july :)

xxxx

Hi amber!:) I am due dec 2 also!:) not finding out bubbys sex tho! Can't wait to hear what ur having! My next scan is July 11. Looking forward to having my rainbow baby after a tragedy last year with our first..
Nice to meet u!:) xo and good on u for quitting smoking for ur bub!

Hi Amber, i'm due 2nd december too! My 20 week scan isnt until 21st July, and i can't wait to find out the sex!

Well done for quitting smoking. You must be super proud :)

I'm also 22 so a younger one too. Keep in touch and we can see how well one and other are doing x

Thank you everyone for your replies & good luck!! :D
Im so happy that i found this site! i will def keep you guys updated with baby bump! & look forward to hearing your updates aswel!
my 20 week scan is when im just over 18 weeks because at my 1st midwife appointment she thought my due date was 21st november so all my scan letters come at once - hopefully they will be able to still tell the sex! :)

xxxx

Lol that's so funny November 21 was my original due date too going from my period but it's dec 2 from scans! How funny

That is soooo wierd! I wonder if we actually give birth on the same day?! lol :) x

Hey, welcome to 2nd tri! My due date is only one day off from yours! (Dec. 3).

I'm 27, expecting baby #4! I had my first when I was 19, and had 3 babies before I was 23.... :thumbup: So I know what it's like to be a young mommy!

I will find out my 20 week scan date at my 18 week appointment, which is on July 5, although they're usually about 2-3 weeks after my appointment, so before the end of July... And Yes, we are DEFINITELY finding out the sex!! Having 2 boys and a girl already, we want to be as prepared as we can be.

:hugs:

Baby number 4 - wow!!! My sister has 4 boys they are all 3 years apart youngest 1yrs and oldest 11yrs!
I am excited to know what your having!! Keep me posted :D
xxx

I'm due with baby # 2 dec 3rd! We're keeping it a surprise...team yellow! Although I do have moments where I'd like to know. I really like the surprise at the end, so I'm going to try to be strong!!

Sherileigh I stayed team yellow with my first two! Now I just don't have the patience!

Amber, yes I'll keep you posted!! It's just so far away, it feels like a lifetime!!

hey im Lynette

due 6th of december, hope your pregnancys are going well

dont forget to find the December Snowflakes thread in Pregnancy Groups

Thanks again for your replies!!! i wish you all a great pregnancy :)

xxxxxx

Congrats Amber!! Hope things have gone well for you so far.

My next scan is 5th July : D very excited, want to find out the sex too.

Any advice on the smoking thing? Always interested to see how ladies have done it

Xxx

Thank you! So far so good :) hope things are going well for you too!
When i found out i was pregnant i didn't stop straight away (it was an unplanned pregnancy but im really excited :D) i went from 20 cigs a day to 2-3 a day.
It was only til i went to my 1st scan & saw baby i felt bad for smoking :( & also watching misbehaving mums to be helped when the girls blew into that machine & it shows how much damage its doing to your baby. I'm now almost a month with no smoking :D:D:D & proud ive done it with no help just willpower lol! Still getting cravings but ive gone past the stage of wanting one now! :)
xxx

Hi! I'm Jessica, 26. This is my 2nd pregnancy, but 1st baby. Our little bundle is due December 5th. If any other Dec. 5th/1st time mommies wanna buddy up, PM me! I'm still looking. :) I'm also fine with other buddies, too.

We had originally had a private scan set for June 25, but we're being strong and waiting until our 19 week check-up, on July 11th. Our only preference is to have a healthy baby. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->