Due In May :)

Powell130

Reaction score
So ladies, I got my HCG numbers back from yesterday, 5020 :) They rescheduled my ultrasound to Thursday. We're so excited!

Yay Powell!!! Glad everything is turning out good!! Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound!

Thank you! Me either, I wanna know exactly how far along I am because I know if I go by my LMP it's off by a little bit because I O'd kinda late. But I'll know Thursday and I can't be anymore exicted :) Have you been to the doc yet?

I went last week, but I had to find a new Dr, because my old one stopped doing OB... so I was scoping her out.. haha. We did blood work and she got my medical history. My first full on appointment will be on October 4th. Hopefully will get an u/s or at least hear the heart beat on that day... I can't wait!

OMG I'd go crazy having to wait til then lol

Oh... I am!! Lol... it will go by fast though. They did the bloodwork last week, so since I haven't heard back from them, I am assuming nothing looked concerning.. But I am nervous, I think once I see/hear the heart beat... I will be much more calm!

Yeah I think so too. I was going crazy already waiting on the 18th. But now I'm so much more excited! I'm really glad that my brother is going to be in town also (he's in the Army) so I'll be able to tell him in person :) he'll be here tomorrow with his wife and my niece.

Hi Ladies,

I am due on 9th May and am new to all of this forum stuff. It's lovely to see others in the same boat, I am so nervous but so unbelivably excited!!

Hope you're all well and feeling ok.
x

Powell~Thats very exciting about your numbers!!

Im seeing my doctor next tuesday so I am pretty excited about that!

How is everyone feeling today?

I know I was so happy when I heard her say those numbers. My hubs could hear the excitement in my voice when I called to tell him about them and that they rescheduled my US for Thursday.

I'm feeling good today, just REALLY tired lol

Hi everyone can I join here? I have my first appt 9/20/2012. Did you all request bloodwork on your first appt or is that protocol at your doc? Last time I was pregnant I got no bloodwork on first appt??? Should I request it? Any suggesions appreciated.

My doctor did it because it worked out. I am not sure what proper protocol is.. this is my first time! :)

This is the 4th time I've had my HCG levels checked. My doc wanted to see them get into the 2000s cuz then I can be monitored by US. I had a MC in June so I think they wanna make sure everything is progressing nicely, and so far it is :)

kinda jealous tho, a friend of mine found out she's pregnant the Saturday after I did and she's getting an US tonight! lol

She's farther along than I am. She's 8 weeks and 4 days

Oh ok, I thought she wasn't super far since she just found out! :)

This is the 4th time I've had my HCG levels checked. My doc wanted to see them get into the 2000s cuz then I can be monitored by US. I had a MC in June so I think they wanna make sure everything is progressing nicely, and so far it is :)

kinda jealous tho, a friend of mine found out she's pregnant the Saturday after I did and she's getting an US tonight! lol

Did they have any idea why you miscarried? I had a mc in June too but my doctor says "miscarriage is very common blah blah blah." Did you request to have your hcg checked at first??

Hey glad it worked out!!!!!! How exciting !

Im 5 weeks and 5 days today and will have my first appointment this thursday

They wont give me an u/s until Sept 27th (8 weeks)

Did they have any idea why you miscarried? I had a mc in June too but my doctor says "miscarriage is very common blah blah blah." Did you request to have your hcg checked at first??

They ARE very common. I could have got the tissue tested if I had saved it, but I didn't think about it at the time. I'm just gonna assume a chromosonial abnormality

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->