Due June 8th!

BunnyN

Reaction score
Got my BFP today 9dpo! The line is still quite faint but its there and its pink! Got a super faint squinter yesterday and thismorning but wasnt sure. Only a POAS addict would have thought there might be something there! This evening it was clear enough to call a BFP!

Super happy but kind of in shock. DS is only 8 months old and had my 1st pp last month.

Sorry the camera on my silly phone isn't working propperly.

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months :)

Congratulations hun!! :wohoo:
I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months!

Congrats I'm due 6th June :)

We are really close! I got my BFP early so havent been many BFPs for that far ahead. I'm thinking there should be a couple more in the next 3 from those patient enough to wait until af is due to test.

Congrats! I got my first ever bfp at 10dpo I am 5 weeks now and also due one June 6th! So very excited!

Congrats! I got my first ever bfp at 10dpo I am 5 weeks now and also due one June 6th! So very excited!

Congrats! We are close in dates too! My first was 10 days late and my second 5 days early so hard to say when this one will come!

I have calculated either 6th or 12th June is my due date but I am sure I wil go over I am still in shock and a little in denial. I have to wait to at least 10 weeks to see the midwife but I have done six tests and my period hasn't come so I am starting to believe��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->