Due June...staying team yellow?

I can't decide what I want to do! I've been team yellow with both of my previous pregnancies and I do love the surprise. But all of my friends seem to find out so I find that quite normal now and I do fancy a change! But if I find out I wouldn't want to wish I'd kept it a secret! Lol who knows xx

I was team yellow first time round with DD and loved it, I want to have another surprise this time but DH is really impatient and he wants to find out. I feel like I should let him choose as I made him have what I wanted last time, not sure how I'd convince him again!

Hi!

This is my first, due June 15th unofficially for the next few weeks until my ultrasound. But we are staying team green! Husband has never wanted to know the sex and before I got pregnant I changed my mind every day. But now that I am I kind d have no desire to know. Although it's still early. Lol but I just have a feeling it's a girl. But I have no gender preference so either way I'm happy!

We never found out with any of my first 3, but I guessed correctly with all of them. The "surprise" at birth was so great.

"Is it a boy or girl?"

The doctors don't really announce it anymore because they assume the parents already know! Lol we had to ask.

I have two boys and 1 girl already and we were team yellow with all of them. However I'm very tempted to find out this go around with baby #4, but will likely stay team yellow again.
I don't know any different, but from my experience it was really amazing to find out as baby was born.
Either way though it's wonderful:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->