Due late July...looking for bump buddies

kmbabycrazy

Reaction score
Hi I'm due July 21st and looking for bump buddies this is my second I already have a son who is almost 4...

Hi congrats i am due 24th with my 3rd i have 2 boys 1 7yr old and 1 2yrs old.

hey :flower: im due the 19th with my second my ds is nearly 8 months would love a bump buddyxx

Hello there!! I just found out I am prego yesterday! By the books I am due July 29th! :)

I'm also due on the 21st!!!! My LMP was 10/15. This will be our first LO!

Hey girlies can I join in, I'm due the 29th July :happydance:

Hey ladies, congrats on all your bfp's! We have a late July/early August buddy thread over in Pregnancy Buddies if you want to come and join us! xx

Nice to see you Michelle and LivForHim in this forum. I'm due July 31st (fx'd still it's a sticky bean)! Would love some bump buddies!

Nice to see you Michelle and LivForHim in this forum. I'm due July 31st (fx'd still it's a sticky bean)! Would love some bump buddies!

Congrats to you!! :happydance: I would love a bump buddy!! I'm so excited just to be saying that!! lol!
:dust: to all of us!!

Hi I'm due July 21st and looking for bump buddies this is my second I already have a son who is almost 4...

Hi,

I am due my 5th baby on July 20th and would love to be your bump buddy. It would be nice to share the journey :)

Cathy x

hi can i join please due 26th it would be nice to have someone to go through it with

Hi, I am due on the 30th July with my 2nd - my little boy is now 8yrs old!

Congrats all on your BFP's!!! x

congrats everyone and good luck to you all I'm glad to be on this journey with you x

Just popping in ...
I'm due the 28th of July with my second. My first little girl is rapidly approaching 2, which went way too quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->