Due May 29

Congrats!!! I'm due May 24!!! Yay for a bump buddy!!💞

Woo hoo!!! I'm so glad!! Your my first Bump buddy ❤️
I just found out this morning that I'm preg and I'm so glad cause I thought something was wrong with me! Lol
my heart rate has been super high lately.

The two lines showed up really fast! And dark!

Woohooo!! :) I have more blood to be drawn on Tuesday, and I can't wait!

A huge congratulations to you and everyone!
I'm due may 21st, two days after my birthday haha.

Hi ladies :wave: I'm due May 13th.

Congrats to all of you May mommas!!!

Please join us in the May thread. Click on the link in my signature. We'd love to see you all!

Congratulations one and all. Can I join in... Due May 25th. Only found out this morning :)

Congrats! :flower:

DD was born on May 29th; it's a lovely birth date. ;) This one is May 10th, but he/she will probably be late and closer to their sibling's birthday.

Good luck to all the other May mommas!

Congrats! :flower:

DD was born on May 29th; it's a lovely birth date. ;) This one is May 10th, but he/she will probably be late and closer to their sibling's birthday.

Good luck to all the other May mommas!

Kitteh_kat- my DDs bday is May 29 as well :) 7:22pm to be exact!! This baby is due May 24 which is what DDs due date was!! I like summer maternity leave! 🙊

So how's everyone feeling today?

I've beeb getting food adversions lately that make me gag when I look at certian foods. 😝

Been feeling pretty good!! I feel like I just want to eat everything in sight! lol I am usually a pretty dedicated woman to working out, and I haven't stepped foot on my treadmill in about 2 weeks. Thinking I will change that today! I gained 22 pounds with my daughter and I am currently 5lb less than pre-pregnancy with her. HOPING to keep this a healthy and fit pregnancy!

Don't worry! My beta was 25.3 at 11dpo and after 48hrs it went to 127.5. The initial number doesn't matter it's the doubling time.

Hi girls!! I'm also due around May 28th as far as I know!
Yay for bump buddies!!!
Anyone have pinching and cramping? I also feel wet - so much cm!!
I've cut out coffee so been dealing with bad migraine headaches either from hormones or caffeine withdrawal.
I go on Tues to confirm but my test line is MUCH darker than the control, so I'm pretty confident.
I'll have to ask the doctor what I can do for migraines...tylenol doesn't cut it :(

Hi girls!! I'm also due around May 28th as far as I know!
Yay for bump buddies!!!
Anyone have pinching and cramping? I also feel wet - so much cm!!
I've cut out coffee so been dealing with bad migraine headaches either from hormones or caffeine withdrawal.
I go on Tues to confirm but my test line is MUCH darker than the control, so I'm pretty confident.
I'll have to ask the doctor what I can do for migraines...tylenol doesn't cut it :(

Just so you know, with my first pregnancy I did not cut out caffeine. She has a content, happy and cheerful two-year-old! I would have 1or 2 cups of coffee in the morning and that would be it. My doctor said it is perfectly fine, so long as you don't overdo it :) I love coffee!☕️

My husband even said that I had to do everything I did with the first pregnancy with this one, including drink coffee LOL!

I am a nurse, and I leave my house at 5:30 in the morning and I get back at about 8:45 PM. I remember when I was newly pregnant with my daughter a nurse asked if I'd like another cup of coffee as she was going down to the café to get some. I told her no and that I was only doing 2 cups a day. She kind of laughed and said "honey, I have had four children and I've been a nurse the entire time. 6 cups of coffee is the only thing that got me through the tiredness of pregnancy andy's long nursing shifts on the floor!!" That's what Kinda what made me relax, as several other nurses were there and said the same thing.☺️

Each person is different, makes there and choices, but I figured I'd at least share 😄

Hope the Migraines start feeling better soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->