Due nov 22nd with #1

klbp15

Reaction score
I'm at 5w+4d right now and nervous as can be, eek! Still can't believe it's true. Anyone else due in November? I'm anxiously awaiting my first prenatal appointment in April. This mine and dhs first so we both very excited! :)

Congrats! I should be due Nov 23rd, give or take if everything goes well. This is my first pregnancy as well conceived with IVF, I had slow rising betas last week so I am hoping it goes well. My first scan is on Monday.

Congratulations on your BFP!!!

I'm pregnant with my third and due on November 19th, 6w0d today! Got my midwife appointment in mid April too, seems ages away but time goes so fast when you're pregnant. Try not to feel nervous, having kids is the best thing I've ever done. You'll be amazed at what your body can do! :)
How are you feeling, any symptoms yet? X

I'm due the 23rd too - if everything goes ok. I've had a MMC before, so this is a very nerve wracking time. SO far the only symptoms I've had is hunger every few hours, tiredness, and slight sore boobs. What is everyone else's symptoms right now?

I'm due the 23rd too - if everything goes ok. I've had a MMC before, so this is a very nerve wracking time. SO far the only symptoms I've had is hunger every few hours, tiredness, and slight sore boobs. What is everyone else's symptoms right now?

Yay bump buddies! Hope it goes well for us both!!

Super tired here, sore boobs/fuller, mild cramping here and there and a sickly feeling started at 4+6 for me that's been lingering on but goes away when I eat.

Yay bump buddies! Hope it goes well for us both!!

Super tired here, sore boobs/fuller, mild cramping here and there and a sickly feeling started at 4+6 for me that's been lingering on but goes away when I eat.

Yay!!! 😃 I haven't had any sickness yet. Didn't really have it last time either though. Kind of wish I had more symptoms though.

I am cautiously pregnant with our 2nd IVF baby and due 26th November. Still haven't let myself get too excited, more worried than anything. We had a miscarriage in one of our cycles before we got to scan. I have my first scan on the 7th April when I will be 6w5d. Maybe after then it will all feel real.

Awww congrats ladies on your bfps! I know what you mean, it is hard to get excited so early on. I can't believe in pregnant. It hasn't sunk in! I don't think I'll really believe it until I have our first scan.
Jillie89 Can you see much on a scan so early? Will be a lovely Easter present though! :)

Awww congrats ladies on your bfps! I know what you mean, it is hard to get excited so early on. I can't believe in pregnant. It hasn't sunk in! I don't think I'll really believe it until I have our first scan.
Jillie89 Can you see much on a scan so early? Will be a lovely Easter present though! :)

My fertility clinic does them at 6-7ish weeks to check viability then refers us onto our obstetrician of choice if all ok. With my daughter I had one at 7 weeks and we saw bub, yolk sac and heartbeat. She was 0.95cm. Not sure what we will see this time that little bit earlier. I had to go on that date as he is away for 3 weeks and is only back for the one day after Easter long weekend. It is taking forever to arrive!

I'm cautiously pregnant after a CP last month but I should be due around the 28th of November (4w+6d) with my first which is the day after DH's birthday! I've still to make an appointment with the doctor but I'm going to do that on Monday (I think). Quite nervous about all that! Has anyone told their family yet?

Congrats everyone:) Can I join you? I'm due Nov 11. Kinda weird, kinda frightening , kinda cool.

I had a scan at 6 weeks 4 days last pregnancy and we saw baby and heartbeat. This time I have a 7 week scan on the 7th - so hoping to see that same thing.
We have only told our parents - nobody else will know till 2nd tri. We told everyone at 8 weeks last time, only to end up loosing baby and I cannot go through that again.

Congratulations ladies xxxx I am due Nov 4th are we all ready for the 50 shades jokes coming our way!? They published a warning to midwives in the UK about the massive spike to the birth rate for Nov xxx

Congratulations ladies xxxx I am due Nov 4th are we all ready for the 50 shades jokes coming our way!? They published a warning to midwives in the UK about the massive spike to the birth rate for Nov xxx

Omg - that is too funny!!! :haha:

Hi Everyone!!!

Im due with #2 on Nov 14, 2015 - I believe Im 6w+6d right now..

My first appt is April 10th than my first ultrasound is scheduled for April 13th.. Im super excited and nervous.. This is my 2nd but my husbands first so this is all new to him.. :hugs:

We have not told anyone yet and honestly we dont really want to until we tell our daughter.. She's 4 and a half and its going to be super excited about being a big sister..

Anyone else waiting to tell family and friends?? Im just sooo scared that if I say something now or after the first scan something can happen after that and then everyone will be disappointed.. :cry:

Hi ladies! Hope you don't mind if I join.

I'm 4w+6 today and due 11/28 with our first! We have an appt next Friday (5w+6) to do an early scan to make sure its viable. I had a molar pregnancy last summer and so my dr is being extra careful. I also had cramping and spotting for 8 days up until last Friday, so she wants to make sure its not ectopic. The spotting has stopped though and the cramping now just comes and goes, so I'm hopeful!

Fxed for us all to have a H and H 9 months!

Wow so many responses it's so nice to have people who are in the same spot as me

So far my breasts hurt very bad but they have since about 3-4 days after implantation. I'm also pretty crampy. I've suffered with bouts of insomnia and insane fatigue but beyond that no nausea or morning sickness. I'm hoping I'm late of the lucky 1/3 who don't get it

My first prenatal is also on April 7th I'm terrified and can't wait to hear the heart beat. :thumbup:

I saw somebody mentioning when to tell peple! I don't know how people wait 12 weeks I'm bouncing off the wall trying not to tell everyone. I know it's still early, I've seem all the stats but I have to restrain myself from telling every person I meet �� of course me and my husband and parents know but how do you girls decide who to tell??

Congratulations! That's my birthday :flower:

Telling is up to you and only you. I waited until 15 weeks to tell ANYONE besides my hubby with my first. With is one we told immediate family as soon as I found out at 6 weeks (well my hubby told everyone he was so excited). I like it that close family know b/c they didn't come along for the ride as early last time and now they're included in the beginning stuff and should anything go wrong, who else but your family will be there to love and support you!

Yep I told my mom right away it took us about tenth months and my family knew we had been having troubles so it felt right to keep them in the loop. I'll probably hold out on telling others until double digits weeks at least but it's really hard to not tell friends and other relatives when they ask "how are you doing" or "hey what's new" lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->