Due nov 22nd with #1

I am also due November 11th! I need a buddy! :) Have you been the Dr yet?
Havefaith,
Yay!! A baby buddy. Congrats:)
Yes I have. Already had 2 ultrasounds as I have had 2 miscarraiges and they want to keep an eye on this one. My dr is awesome!! So far the little creature has a heartbeat of 153 and apparently that's good? What about you? Have you been to dr? Have you been keeping well?Sounds harsh but I'm trying not to get too excited as I have to remind myself it's only soooo early. Then the next thing I'm trawling through on line catalogues for baby stuff.

Mind if I join you ladies?

I'md due 27th November.

I had the revelation about the 50 Shades babies comments yesterday. I can reliably confirm this is def not the case for us lol!

I'm doing ok so far symptom wise, mainly just exhausted:sleep:. occasional nausea if I don't eat roughly every 3 minutes but other than that I'm ok.

Can't wait for my scan date to come through, never mind the actual thing. Ah well here we go again with all the waiting!:coffee:

We had a cyclone hit causing no power for 4-7 days for most people. The radio joked about a baby boom in November from no one having anything else to do with no power. But ours just happens to be IVF so not the case for us.

We have just told our parents and brothers and sisters but that is it. Will wait til after 12 weeks to announce to everyone else. Feels like forever away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"