Due on Saturday! symptoms keep disappearing!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by ethan amelia, Mar 24, 2010.

1. ethan amelia

ethan amelia Mummy to Isabelle

hi!

so like i said im due on Saturday (3 days time!!) and keep getting all excited thinking " this is it" but then nothing happens!

so far iv had 2 days of bad back ache like period type pain, i had diarrheoa on monday and i lost my plug last friday!! but then the pain disappears and nothing!!

My bump has also moved down alot.

Anyone else in same boat??

2. Jadey-x

Jadey-x Well-Known Member

im not in the same boat hun, but just wanted to say GOOD LUCK!!! Your time will come .. baby is teasing :p hope everything goes well for you xx

3. CocoaOne

CocoaOne Well-Known Member

I'm due Sunday - keep having very mild period pain in the evenings, but nothing apart from that - no plug/show..... even my backache has disappeared!!

4. gnomette

gnomette mummy of 2 an 2 angels x

yeh i have had the same thing back ache an period like pains think i lost part of my plug an stil no baby yet!! i am due on monday so u are due befor me good luck hun fingers crossed you have your baby soon xx

5. Willow-Chap

Willow-Chap Member

Hi ya,

Im due on Friday and symptons have been stop starting now for weeks! With my first baby I had no warning aso Im hoping with this one labour might takew me by suprise again I really dont want to go overdue!

Good luck with yours! Hope your little bundle arrives safetly and soon!!

6. mummydee

mummydee Mummy to Olivia & Roman

hi hon,

yeah having pretty much the same thing, on and off contractions, lots of bhs, period pains, lower backache and losing my plug.... but cant see anything happening before sunday!

7. lauzie84

lauzie84 Mummy to Amy & Katie

Hi hun - I'm due on saturday as well!
    Was at the hospital yesterday and the consultant did a sweep - really wasn't prepared for that - he said I was 3cm dilated already.
    Woke up this morning and went to the loo and had a lot of browney coloured mucus - still getting bits now - not sure if this is my plug or show or don't even know if those are the same things? Can anyone advise? lol
    Had diarrhea as well this morning and have been having the odd pain.
    It's all so confusing!!!!

They've booked an induction for me for next thursday, but really hoping I go before then.

Best of luck and hopefully our babbys will come out soon xxx

8. jentomo

jentomo my to 1 and 1 on the way

im the same as you im due on friday 26th had mild period pains in the evening but then nothing, no plug or show yet and had no backache. I hope our babies dont keep us waiting to much longer.

9. ethan amelia

ethan amelia Mummy to Isabelle

well tried having a spicy curry last night and lots of sex!! (god knows how im massive!!) but still nothing. I dont feel myself though and still keep getting odd pains in back and tummy.

Going for a nice long walk in abit!! come on baby get moving!!

Im at midwives tomorow morning, do you think they might do a sweep of will they want to wait til next week??

10. gnomette

gnomette mummy of 2 an 2 angels x

i think they will wait til next week but i hope the walk works!