due on tomorrow

Laurhilou

Mum and expecting #2!
Reaction score
due on tomorrow, and thinking it'll be coming :'(

Got so many symptoms which can be used for both early signs and period signs... sucks! i think I'm out this month, cramping all day xxx

Hi I was due on yesterday and nothing and nothing so far today altho i have been feeling very crampy so i think it will come some point today :(

how long have you been trying for?

no sign of it today, but I'm still cramping. we shall see... this is my first cycle for third child. how are you? xxx

Still no sign for me, i thought i had brown spotting when wiping this morning but nothing since and don't feel as crampy as i did yesterday, just feel really bloated, its all so confusing.

This is my second cycle we are trying for our second

I'm a bit confused my last cycle was 24 days and the cycle before that was 27 so not sure what i should go by for this cycle 24 or 27.

if its 24 my AF should of been on 24th making me 3 days late

If its 27 my AF should of been on today and no sign yet

think i will wait until Saturday and if still nothing i think i will buy a test as i will be 7days or 3 days late

with both my sons i didn't test positive until 10 days after i was due on.

day 2 for me, cramping but no signs. and i wouldn't say I'm bloated.
so weird, still bfns on my tests.

how are you doing hun? good luck and fingers crossed xxx

Well AF showed up late last night :(

I have bought some ovulation kits so will give them a try this month and see how it goes.

how are you? x

can i join you in the wait??
i was due on sunday... still no af or a bfp :( going to test again tomorrow morning if spotting/ af doesnt start!

how are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"