Due on?

D

dawny690

We have been bd'ing like mad and seems I did ov on cd8 this cycle and I think my body is gearing up for the :witch: we have been bd'ing every other day so did we miss the egg as I didnt expect to ov so early have a look at my chart and see what you girls think, but looks like it to me :cry: Im hoping to get some opk's this weekend so that will give us a better idea but what i want to know is how on earth your body can ov when the :witch: was just leaving (which happened to me)? xx

Hey:)
How long is your cycle usually? are u regular?
Apparently it can happen. I have a short cycle so I prob ov about day 8 or 9.
Its all VERY confusing!
I know its hard (believe me i do) but try not 2 worry, the:witch: hasn't arrived yet! and remember, pg symptoms can b very similar to af symptoms. not 2 get ur hopes up but its certainly a possibility.
:hug:xx

My cycleswere 28 days, but my last cycle was 25 days according to ff. I used to be regular but now not sure whats going on to why they have gone shorter. I temp so know the :witch: is on her way here :cry:

Hey:)
How long is your cycle usually? are u regular?
Apparently it can happen. I have a short cycle so I prob ov about day 8 or 9.
Its all VERY confusing!
I know its hard (believe me i do) but try not 2 worry, the:witch: hasn't arrived yet! and remember, pg symptoms can b very similar to af symptoms. not 2 get ur hopes up but its certainly a possibility.
:hug:xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->