Due on?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by dawny690, Oct 15, 2008.

1. dawny690

dawny690 Guest

We have been bd'ing like mad and seems I did ov on cd8 this cycle and I think my body is gearing up for the :witch: we have been bd'ing every other day so did we miss the egg as I didnt expect to ov so early have a look at my chart and see what you girls think, but looks like it to me :cry: Im hoping to get some opk's this weekend so that will give us a better idea but what i want to know is how on earth your body can ov when the :witch: was just leaving (which happened to me)? xx

2. loochie-lu

loochie-lu 7 weeks n feeling yucky!x

Hey:)
    How long is your cycle usually? are u regular?
    Apparently it can happen. I have a short cycle so I prob ov about day 8 or 9.
    Its all VERY confusing!
    I know its hard (believe me i do) but try not 2 worry, the:witch: hasn't arrived yet! and remember, pg symptoms can b very similar to af symptoms. not 2 get ur hopes up but its certainly a possibility.
    :hug:xx

3. dawny690

dawny690 Guest

My cycleswere 28 days, but my last cycle was 25 days according to ff. I used to be regular but now not sure whats going on to why they have gone shorter. I temp so know the :witch: is on her way here :cry: