Due to TEST next weekend? (28th/29th June)

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
Hi Girls, Im on 4Dpo today and am due af on sunday 29th June. I am going to try and hold out testing until then!:rofl:

Who am I kidding!

Anybody else wanna obsess over symptoms whilst we wait for :witch: or that :bfp: next weekend?? What are your symptoms?

Jac x

Well I am due on Wednesday or Thursday of this week. Will test wednesday morning,

I have had many different symptoms, sore and veiny boobs, lower abdominal twinges unlike af.
Sicky feeling in afternoon past 3 days and this morning.
What about you, have you had any symptoms as yet?

xxx

Hiya girls

Im due monday 30th so I'd like to obsess with you too please!!

No symptoms really but think it's probably too early yet anyway xx

I'm going to test next sunday. I'll be 11 dpo.
I've actually been feeling a lot like I did the first month TTC (november), when I had a chemical pregnancy.
I've been feeling a little sick since 1 dpo....and that's when I started feeling nauseous the first month too. I've also had a loss of appetite, veen very moody and have had a bunch of canker sores all of the sudden. Also, I've been feeling stuff going on in my uterus/ovary areas. Don't know how to describe it...
Anyway, I'm so scared that I'm allowing myself to dream right now. I'm so scared I'll get a BFP and will crash so much harder than I have every other month.

Hi Girls! Glad you could join me..:rofl:
Omg how much is this week dragging already and were only on Monday!

Im due af on sunday, if its on time as this is first proper af since chem pg in april, and I now seem to be running on a 34 day with ov last wed so I only have a 12 day luteal this time. Im gonna test on friday (10dpo) was going to try and wait until sun but im not a very patient person, infact Im itching to test now!!

Im not sure about symptoms as i got loads of symptoms just before chem pg and got near enough the same last month around ov that lasted until af shown and again this month:dohh:
I am feeling some funny sensations in my lower abdomen area though and my back is twinging and my pubic bone is aching :rofl:
The nausea, aching boobs, dizziness, all happened the last two months so Im ignoring those :rofl:

so whos up first? I'll make a list :

1. ShimmyShimmy Testing WED 25TH JUNE
2. Jacqui testing FRI 27TH JUNE
3. CapitalChick testing SUN 29TH JUNE
4. NickyT75 testing MON 30TH JUNE

when are you testing Nicky?

OMG! monday 30th June (if i can wait that long!!)

dunno... think im just gonna keep checking my FF chart & hoping my temps stay elevated?

If they do I might test over the weekend sometime???

I've got myself all excited coz when I was comparing my charts this morning i noticed that since Ov this month is following EXACTLY the same path as Decembers (when I got pregnant last time) EEK! Im convincing myself that im pregnant again... had metallic taste in my mouth all day today (hope it's not just in my mind) xx

Added you on for monday:happydance:

Your symptoms sound promising hun. Im trying not to get myself excited in case of a big let down:cry:

OMG 4 DAYS UNTILL TESTING!!:happydance:
(its not working:dohh:)

Argh! 4 days... then after that - 2 days TOPS! till i'll be testing too :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Bring on the :bfp::bfp::bfp:'s :happydance::happydance: xx

Morning Jacqui

How are you today? any symptoms or anything?

I still have that awful metallic taste in my mouth... been feeling exhausted :sleep: for days & keep feeling sickly.

Almost didn't come in to work this morning as i felt so rough :sick:

:hug:

Just wanted to wish you all luck!!! Hope you all get your :bfp: at the weekend :hug:

Thanks Schmelly:hugs:

6 DPO TODAY!!
Nicky, Im still feeling the same as yesterday to be honest, nothing new:cry:
Your symptoms sound really promising! Ive been feeling sick for about a week now, just for short intervals throughout the day but I did last month so I think its just what I do after o. :dohh:

Thinking about it I dont think I got any symptoms with my other 3, only my boobs grew early on, before bfp. So maybe no new symptoms is a good thing? But saying that, I wouldnt know which are symptoms cos I got so many lol.

Do you check your cp? Im wondering how far before af does it begin to drop down? Mines still high/soft/closed.

:cry: i still havent bded since CD 16 and its now CD 20:cry:

Its all my fault as i have been toooo tired and drained since starting this diet.:hissy: Typical the best time to bd and i havent:cry:

Heres what happening with me if that bleed was ovulation.

CD 17/21st June (bleed so suspected ovulation)
CD 18/22nd June 2dpo
CD 19/23rd June 3dpo
CD 20/24th June 4dpo
CD 21/25th June 5dpo
CD 22/26th June 6dpo
CD 23/27th June 7dpo
CD 24/28th June 8dpo
CD 25/29th June 9dpo
CD 26/30th June 10dpo
CD 27/1st July 11dpo
CD 28/2nd July 12 dpo
CD 29/3rd July 13dpo
CD 30/4th July 14dpo
CD 31/5th July 15dpo
CD 32/6th July 16dpo

Nope... dont know anything about CP sorry

wouldnt have a clue where to start TBH!! i chart my temps but thats as technical as i can understand :rofl: xx

witch is due anything from fri 27th to 3rd july, was regular 30 days then last one was 6 days late so unsure now...

no symptoms lmao feel normal, done a few bd lol

Hey Girls!! I would like to join! I am due for AF on Sunday 29th.. So I will be testing Monday 30th if :witch: does not show!! I am not having any symptoms yet.. But I am only 8-9 DPO today soooo I still have time for baby to implant before symptoms would show up! (trying to encourage myself here! :rofl:) I am trying not to get too too anxious this month. I had a miscarriage in January so I would be floating on cloud 9 :cloud9: if I got a BFP this month..but to be honest.. It almost seems too good to be true like it could happen to me!! Yah know?!?

Hey Girls!! I would like to join! I am due for AF on Sunday 29th.. So I will be testing Monday 30th if :witch: does not show!! I am not having any symptoms yet.. But I am only 8-9 DPO today soooo I still have time for baby to implant before symptoms would show up! (trying to encourage myself here! :rofl:) I am trying not to get too too anxious this month. I had a miscarriage in January so I would be floating on cloud 9 :cloud9: if I got a BFP this month..but to be honest.. It almost seems too good to be true like it could happen to me!! Yah know?!?

I hope :witch: doesnt arrive

Hey Tiffers, I know what you mean! Its horrible to get your hopes up month after month and get let down. It does seem that sometimes its never going to happen!

Well we are one down for testing, ShimmyShimmy got her :bfp: yesterday, so come on the rest of us!!!

Updated list:

1. Jacqui testing FRI 27TH JUNE
2. CapitalChick testing SUN 29TH JUNE
3. NickyT75 testing MON 30TH JUNE
4. Tiffers testing MON 30TH JUNE
5. SammyLouize ?????

lookie lookie ive got 11 ebay tests left and look at my ticker:rofl:

No but really, i have 11 cheapies and an early response 2 pack if i get a :bfp: to confirm it

Im joking i wont start to day but some one pick me a DPO to start on as i cant make my mind up. !st one to answer i will stick to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->