Due today lots of aches and pains :(

lisa35

Reaction score
Started getting contractions and bad cramps at 2.30 pm yesterday and have been getting them ever since, when i sit down and go to stand up i have so much pressure on my lady bits its almost unbearable it feels like babys head is sat as low as he can go, i have took some paracetamols had warm baths but nothing has helped, ive tried to keep active to try get things moving but when the aches come i find it too painful so need to sit down and darent move again, for first time yesterday i tried some fresh pineapple but not sure how affective that is :cry:

Wonder if he's getting geared up to face the big world or if it's just gone carrying on for a while longer, i'm so fed up :cry:

Are you noticing any pattern to the contractions hun? Did they calm down after you got out of the bath at all?

:hugs: try and relax - have you called maternity triage?xx

aww it cant be nice...good luck and i hope things get moving for you soon

xxx

happy due date! hope things get going for you soon......I'm due today too, but feel nothing as yet.

if you're at all worried call your mw for advice........good luck.

They calmed down when in the bath but once i got relaxed on sofa after getting out they started again. I tried monoriting but found it hard they seemed to be lasting 10 mins and 10 secs apart right up to 12.00 last nite. The contractions have calmed down today although do keep coming and going now/again, its these cramping pains thats killing me :( :cry:

Not tried ringing the maternity triage although my OH (whos luckily got week off work) keeps threatening to ring them x

Call if it makes you feel better -they can assess you over the phone by how you sound :)

Otherwise, just see if a pattern's forming, if they're increasing in intensity. If they're calming down again it may well just be pre-labour :)

Call if it makes you feel better -they can assess you over the phone by how you sound :)

Otherwise, just see if a pattern's forming, if they're increasing in intensity. If they're calming down again it may well just be pre-labour :)

Could be pre-labour - i was ammited to hospital last thursday, i was 2cm soft and lost my plug the day after, so don't want to ring anymore unless my waters go then i know for sure my oh keeps playing hell with me x

Could be pre-labour - i was ammited to hospital last thursday, i was 2cm soft and lost my plug the day after, so don't want to ring anymore unless my waters go then i know for sure my oh keeps playing hell with me x

Don't rely on the waters hun - they can go well after labour is established :)

There are websites around to count contractions if/when they reappear, so you can see if they're getting closer together. iPhone also has a contraction counter app if you've got one.

Try to stay calm and relaxed (easier said than done!) and listen to what your body's telling you. Phone the MW any time you need reassurance though - they won't necessarily admit you and even if they do ask you to come in you can always refuse and sit it out a bit longer :)

Thanks hun, i will hold on a bit longer and if things contiue the way they are then i will ring maternity ward, have found the timer online so will monitor x

Thanks hun, i will hold on a bit longer and if things contiue the way they are then i will ring maternity ward, have found the timer online so will monitor x

Yay!! Keep us posted, and don't be too down if it all peters out again...some LOs seem to need a run-up :D Perhaps they're perfectionists? :winkwink:

Yay!! Keep us posted, and don't be too down if it all peters out again...some LOs seem to need a run-up :D Perhaps they're perfectionists? :winkwink:

I will do hun and thanks :thumbup: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->