Due today....sigh

GothamGirl

Reaction score
Nooooo sign of this child yet. Nothin'. So very anxious :( Trying anything safe I can think of to trigger labor...still no sign of my sweet little girl even thinking of making her appearance soon.

Nooooo sign of this child yet. Nothin'. So very anxious :( Trying anything safe I can think of to trigger labor...still no sign of my sweet little girl even thinking of making her appearance soon.

I feel your frustration, I am in the same boat...I was due yesterday and she is still IN, no hurry for my little one....Tried already everything (except castor oil, which I don't think is safe): walking, dancing like crazy, bouncing on the ball, sex+ orgasm(sorry if tmi), dr stripped my membranes, RLT every day...nothing.
I guess she is not ready to face the world just yet :cry:

:hugs: Waiting sucks don't it :( I've not had any obvious signs either, it can be so frustrating!! Hope you LO comes soon hun :dust:

Me too and they say patience is a virtue!!! Obviously not said by someone overdue! Think baby is waiting for a feb birthday.

I kow this might not help, with my first my waters broke the day after due date baby will know when it wants to come - good luck :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"