Due today....sigh

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by GothamGirl, Jan 31, 2011.

1. GothamGirl

GothamGirl Member

Nooooo sign of this child yet. Nothin'. So very anxious :( Trying anything safe I can think of to trigger labor...still no sign of my sweet little girl even thinking of making her appearance soon.

2. river_mommy

river_mommy Well-Known Member

I feel your frustration, I am in the same boat...I was due yesterday and she is still IN, no hurry for my little one....Tried already everything (except castor oil, which I don't think is safe): walking, dancing like crazy, bouncing on the ball, sex+ orgasm(sorry if tmi), dr stripped my membranes, RLT every day...nothing.
    I guess she is not ready to face the world just yet :cry:

3. Cathington

Cathington Well-Known Member

:hugs: Waiting sucks don't it :( I've not had any obvious signs either, it can be so frustrating!! Hope you LO comes soon hun :dust:

4. FunnyBunny

FunnyBunny Mummy 2 a gorgeous girl

Me too and they say patience is a virtue!!! Obviously not said by someone overdue! Think baby is waiting for a feb birthday.

5. Shelleyb

Shelleyb Well-Known Member

I kow this might not help, with my first my waters broke the day after due date baby will know when it wants to come - good luck :thumbup: