Duff test / where did AF go??

gaby

Married, but not ttc
Reaction score
Ok, my clear blue digital tests arrived today.

Took first on. Nothing. Dead test. what do i do? leave neg feedback (box was a bit dented, not too well packaged) or just assume it was dead the moment it left the factory?

Luckilly i bought a pack of 2, took the 2nd one, BFN.

Where the heck did AF go? CD75 now.

Got my new patient appointment with a nurse on thurs, but prob cant ask her bout any of this, so will have to wait til after that 2 book a proper apt with a doctor.

:( Feeling pretty crappy today really. Too much going wrong all at once.

That can happen Gaby its not down to the seller.

Last digis I got from Boots did the same its annoying but all you do is ring CB & they reinburse you somehow. I'm not sure if they ask for barcode etc or ask you to send it in lol - I forgot to do it :dohh: Its either a refund or a replacement test.

Sorry your going through this. It must have sent you mad by now :hugs:

Ask the nurse when your there reason being she may be able to get you to see a GP straight after her - a possible wait but it depends what the surgery is like ...

I got to see Doc before Nurse infact i don't think i ever saw her, i was ment to pmsl!!!

You must be going mad you poor thing, :hugs:

Hope something happeneds for you soon as it must be awful for you!
xxx

thanks imi :hugs:

have to see the murse b4 anyone else cause they need to do some weird new patient tests. not sure what they'll be. blood pressure for sure, maybe some other stuff :shrug: prob a smear test cause i put on my form i havent had one (cant say the one i did have counts cause AF had started and i didnt know that made the test not work, silly me ^^; )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->