Dull Ache/Pain at top of legs/Pelvic bone

lm81

Reaction score
As the title says - since Sunday, I literally got out of the car and suddenly I feel like I would if ive overdone it at the gym, the insides of my legs right at the top around the kincker line hurts/Aches when I walk. And sometime this include my Pelvic bone... what is it and why? It seems to ease off sometime but other times I really feel like I would had I pulled every muscle in fitness?

I've had this for a few weeks now and mentioned it to my midwife, who just said it's normal because the baby is pushing down and the muscles are all loosening so they're being worked like they would if you did an intense workout. She said to rest as much as possible when they ache and not to worry about it.

I thought that, but wanted to check ... thanks for replying :)

No problem :) I was worried too! I never used to even think twice about feeling ill before but now I'm concerned if I sneeze or cough!!

snap i cant move today thought i over done it yesterday even tryin to sit down kills x

Going on 2 or 3 weeks with this now! Somedays it's hard just to walk. My doc said it's normal and only suggested a support belt. I went to my chiropractor and the adjustments helped significantly. I also put ice packs in that area every night and swimming a few times a week helps keep everything in alignment and takes the stress off of my joints.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->