Dull ache

MummaBear16

Reaction score
I only got my bfp two days ago, and am currently 15dpo. I have been having a dull ache between the bottom of my left ribs and top of hip bone, so I am freaking out it could be an ectopic. It doesn't hurt exactly, but it's there.. kind of like a pressure? And it is only there that I am feeling it.

I am really worried :cry: Would it be too early to feel an ectopic? Does anyone have any experiences like this? I'm not seeing my doctor for another 8 days..

Hopefully it's just normal pregnancy pains, but I can't help but worry.

TIA :flower:

The pain from an ectopic would be in your ovary area, maybe in your back and potentially your shoulder. When the hospital thought mine was ectopic at 4 weeks I thought I wouldn't feel
It that early the midwife every woman is different some would feel it really early and other don't get anything till around 8 weeks. The pain you are feeling is robablynjust stretching and baby snuggling in getting comfortable. I wouldn't worry. If you do get really worried them ring your doctors or early pregnancy and they will get you in for a scan. Although they can't usually see anything until you are 6 weeks or so x

I am now feeling it in my back under the ribcage.. ugh! So stressful

I would give your gp a call today even if it's just for reassurance xxxx I hope It eases soon xxxxx i had terrible cramps and aches and it was worrying but I put that down to hormones and stretching xxxx hugs xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->