dull ache?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by tink, Oct 13, 2008.

1. tink

tink mummy of 5!

hello,ive just announced my bfp,but i still feel as tho witchy poo is still coming!i have a dull ache across bottom of my tummy,anyone else experianced this in early stages?i'm so worried after 3 chemical m/c!:cry:

2. lilmomof3

lilmomof3 pregnant with #4

hey hun first congrats on your bfp, and yes i found out b4 af was due i was pg and when af time came i had a dull ake to, its normal from what iv read on here . its streching and baby making space. hope you feel better hun . im 5 weeks and still get cramps everynow and then . try not to worry to much the less stress the better hun. good luck

3. tink

tink mummy of 5!

thank you lilmumof3 :hugs:
    i cant help it!!!!!!:rofl:

4. lilmomof3

lilmomof3 pregnant with #4

its ok me either i get worried a lot to i try to tell myself it will be ok and the best thing for baby right now is for mommy to not stress out . but gusse its just natural that we will stress and worry . hope you have a great happy healthy 9 months hun. everyone here in first tri are so nice .

5. classyburd

classyburd Mummy to Archie

yes cramping is normal in early pregnancy hun, as its stretching.

Tink just realised you pregnancy ticker has not enough days left on it????? Works out you only got a 31week pregnancy in total?

6. Angeldust

Angeldust Guest

Yes hun i did and its just your body adjusting to pregnancy its all the hormones
    etc theres nothing to be worried about you always feel the odd pains in early pregnancy
    its normal xx

7. **angel**

**angel** SAHM to 4 babas

congrats and welcome...totally normal hun i had mega bad ones xxxxxxx

8. tink

tink mummy of 5!

i dont understand how it works out like that?,thanx ,will have another go at it x

9. tink

tink mummy of 5!

ticker sorted!:rofl:

10. rinkydink

rinkydink Got one, getting one!

Hi hun,

I feel like that at the mo ... I have had a pretty much constant dull ache for a few days. When I ov'd I had really bad pain too that lasted 3 days on my right side.
    I worry too and think is it just stretching or is it my AF arriving???

Good luck hun :hug:

11. Happy

Happy Mummy to Phoebe

Hi Tink, I have also had this dull ache and sometimes it still feels as though AF is going to make an appearence. Its just eveything stretching to make room for the baby. xx

12. Dona

Dona Well-Known Member

It could also be constipation!

13. diva4180

diva4180 Well-Known Member

I got my BFP at 10DPO and I had the mildest of cramps, even now I still get them now and then, but they come less and less frequently. I was petrified AF would end up knocking at my door too! It's normal hun :)

14. Aidan's Mummy

Aidan's Mummy Mummy to Aidan and Oliver

totally normal hunni. i had bad cramps and all it is is the ligaments stretching to make room for bubba.

Only get worried if it is really bad cramping accompanied with bleeding thats what my MW told me when i was early on :hugs:. Try not to worry hun. easier said than done i know :hug:
    xx

15. Soon2be3

Soon2be3 Guest

The small ache and pain your feeling now...Is to prepare you for all the other pains that come with being pregnant...Oh and the worrying about ever small thing gets worse too

16. tink

tink mummy of 5!

thank you ladies xyou would think after ahving 4 already i would now the signs,but after getting my hopes up 3 times already this year you can understand me being anxious about every little thing!:blush:

17. wishing4ababy

wishing4ababy mummy of 3 gorgeous LO's!

hey hun - congratulations again!:hugs:
    yep - totally normal. I was constantly rushing off to the loo fully expecting :witch: to have shown up. Still on knicker watch now at nearly 12 weeks. :dohh:

18. faille

faille Mummy & WTT

Yep I had this too, quite frequently in the first few weeks, not just when af was due.

I haven't had it for a while now but I was still getting that 'af is about to arrive' feeling up until very recently.