*dull headache* *safe medication?*

vkj73

Reaction score
i keep getting these dull headaches every few days. anyone else get this?
if so, is there a 100% sure-safe medication to to take? so far, the only thing close to medication i've taken is tums. i'm really trying to not take any meds at all, but these headaches are not fun. :nope:

Paracetamol is safe to use in pregnancy :thumbup:

paracetamol - totally safe, especially now we're out of first tri..nothing worse than a headache hun, hope it gets better soon..x

Paracetomal is the only safe thing. Which especially sucks when suffering from migraines!

Yep i'm with the others, paracetamol xx Hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks for this thread i was about to start one exactly the same :). I did think paracetamol was safe in pregnancy but i just wanted to check..
Also is there anything you can take for sore throats like strepsils? They are just paracetamol arnt they? And also soothers? I cant believe i feel ill not so soon to christmas not a happy bunny lol :( xx

Since you're in California I'll add paracetamol is the same as tylenol. I've been getting loads of headaches as well, and been taking them regularly to keep me sane!

I didn't think stepsils were allowed, but I'm not sure on that one.

tylenol in the us is the same i agree. and it's regular strength that is safe not extra strength :) good luck! i'd tell your mw it could just be normal pregnancy but could also show some issues coming up.

You can take 2 regular Tylenols or 1 extra strength one every 4-6 hours :) I'm a doctor and I confirmed with 6 different pharmacists!

I am with you girl. I have been getting the dull headaches off and on for weeks now (usually on my forehead area)...they are not fun. I haven't taken anything, although I almost gave in and took some tylenol yesterday but my husband lightly rubbed my forehead and it went away.

tylenol in the us is the same i agree. and it's regular strength that is safe not extra strength :) good luck! i'd tell your mw it could just be normal pregnancy but could also show some issues coming up.

hopefully not. haven't really had any headaches for a while.

thank you ladies for the tylenol tip!!! hope you're all feeling well and happy new years!!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->