Dull low abdomen and low back pain...good sign?!

LivForHim

Reaction score
Hey ladies!! Ok, so for about 2 days now, especially today, I've been experiencing lower dull abdomen pain and lower back pain. I NEVER have this before af starts...you would think after having 2 babies I would remember buuuut anyone else have this before BFP? Testing tonight or in the am! Not sure of dpo...any I put is always great!! Thanks ladies!! Baby dust to all!!!

Experiencing same here. Had a sharp shooting pain earlier tonight!!

Fx for you.

I am around 4dpo and have had lower back pain and a almost tense like feeling in my abdomen/uterus area for 2 days now (I get the same feeling as AF is happening on the first day). I know it's still way to early to read anything into it though. Pls keep us updated if it does give you your BFP! Fx!

Thank you for the replies, ladies!! I'm not sure how many do I am!! Stull experiencing the same dullness...I remember this feeling with my other two but I'm afraid to get my hopes up! I took a test last night and I was a bfn! :( but still keeping hope because I'm not due for af until Sunday or monday!! FX for you ladies!!!!

Well, ladies...bfn this morning! Such a bummer! However, not counting myself out yet. I'm still having the same symptoms...even had some nausea and shooting pain in my right breast last night. Going to get some pink dye test today and drive myself more bonkers! Lol! Anything changed for any of you?

Lol. Right there with ya!

Crazy testing lady here.

I am 14dpo. Due today! No sign of her yet.
I am hoping the cramping and shooting pain on 12dpo was inplantation.
So i will wait until tomorrow and if no af i will use an frer with fmu.
I dont know how i feel about it.
Cautiously optomistic?
Yet still severely pessimistic at the same time . Haha!

I think i would legitimately squeal if i ended up with a bfp cause i feel like its never going to happen!

Good luck!!

Well, if it makes tou feel any better, with both of my 2 I had the sharp shooting pain and ended up with bfp! It was like a pain that stopped me in my tacks, bent over in pain and then done...I'm holding off on testing until Monday as long as the witch hasn't come!! FX this is it for you!!!

Well, if it makes tou feel any better, with both of my 2 I had the sharp shooting pain and ended up with bfp! It was like a pain that stopped me in my tacks, bent over in pain and then done...I'm holding off on testing until Monday as long as the witch hasn't come!! FX this is it for you!!!

Were you getting bfns past your period date?

Well my back ache and the tense like feeling have disappeared,I have had nausea on/off for the past 3 days though. Also had cramp like feelings in my left ovary 2 days ago but only happened about 2 times throughout the day. Boobs not sensitive or sore at all. I'm doubtful this month for some reason. I don't know much about temping but my chart also doesn't look like most ladies I have seen who got their BFP. 6/7 dpo currently

I'm holding thumbs that the shooting pains you ladies felt was implantation! Fx!

I rested after af with both of my kiddos...so the result was very clear! It was a very sharp pain, felt like round ligament pain. I caved and tested last night...I spent the money on the frer...I sore I saw a light positive and my hubs felt like maybe he could see it too but now it's stark white...boo! The low pain is gone but still having waves of nausea and constipation (tmi) totally not normal for me...I woke up feeling hungover aND I can promise I drank nothing last night! Lol! I'm truly going to wait until Monday to test...we have a busy weekend anyway! Big time FX for you ladies!! It could be over but I ways hold out hope till the fat lady sings!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->