Dull pain around left ovary

anneliese

Reaction score
I'm 9 dpo and have had a nagging ache on the left side of abdomen on and off throughout the TTW. It's similar to the O pains I get around ovulation. Has anyone experienced this? Is it possible it could be implantation on that side and because the ovary is close it feels similar to O pain? I've experienced the same thing in previous cycles and I'm hoping it's not something bad like a cyst or something :nope:.

Hello, I recently got my bfp and had a pulling sensation in my left ovary for about 4 days at about 11dpo.
Good luck!

thanks for the reply! I really hope it's that, I want a bfp so bad this month

Hello... I hope this is a good sign for you.

I had terrible cramps that woke me up at 4 dpo.. they arent so bad today but i hope cramping is a good sign :dust: x x

Sounds like a good sign Wee, maybe implantation? Good luck, hope it turns into a bfp!

Sounds like a good sign Wee, maybe implantation? Good luck, hope it turns into a bfp!

Thanks Anne, i hope so too!!! I feel a bit disheartend just now. (TMI ALERT)Went to check cm and felt my cp... i didnt expect to feel it at all as i wasnt checking cp!! It was VERY low and hard!! Thats not a good sign at all. CM has been quite lotion like today! But dried up a bit tonight!!
Im scared that i may be out already :nope:

i think i'm 3dpo today, and i've been getting pains all day on my right side just like ovulation pain, was also wondering what this could mean. When did your pains start? xx

nats, they started a couple of days ago.

Wee, I don't check my cervix so I don't know much about what positions mean, but hopefully it's just a fluke and you get a bfp this month

Thanks Anne, i dont check cp either and know little about it... i was just shocked that it was sooooo low!!!
Always wishing on a :bfp: tho x x :dust: GL too x

I'm wondering if i got ovulation wrong and it actually is ovulation pains for me? going to bd tonight just in case x

is there any udate from you guys? I've had this dull ache in my left ovary for like 4 days. and I got a positive hpt then 2 negatives. i'm wondering if I got the o date wrong and just o'd last week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->