• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Dull pain in left side of stomach, feels like a runners cramp

Jenny Bean

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am about 8.4 weeks now and today suddenly I feel this dull pain on the left side of my stomach below my rib cage. It feels like a runners cramp but I am just sitting at my desk.

Has anyone had this before, is it common or something to worry about?

Thanks!

Hello all,

I am about 8.4 weeks now and today suddenly I feel this dull pain on the left side of my stomach below my rib cage. It feels like a runners cramp but I am just sitting at my desk.

Thanks!

Hi I had this last week on and off, was sort of like I had pulled a muscle just under my ribs and about an inch above belly button. Didn't hurt when I was sat still but if I stretched or touch it felt slightly bruised. Spoke to my clinic they said was all normal and like to be everything expanding. It went away and came back. I am also 8 was 3 days. Hope it gets better

Hello all,

Thanks!

Hi I had this last week on and off, was sort of like I had pulled a muscle just under my ribs and about an inch above belly button. Didn't hurt when I was sat still but if I stretched or touch it felt slightly bruised. Spoke to my clinic they said was all normal and like to be everything expanding. It went away and came back. I am also 8 was 3 days. Hope it gets better

Thank so much for responding :)
I hope it does also!
Its just a weird feeling

Hello all,

Thanks!

I had this exact problem, but it ended up getting worse and worse into a furious pain. Ended up not drinking enough water so i was becoming constipated. :blush: My OB advised more water and fiber! Still get the dull pain at the end of the day if I haven't drank enough water!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"