Dull period pain type aching - possible sign of labour?

londonangel

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm clutching at straws. I so want this baby to arrive! Fed up of waiting! Feeling a bit period painy - anyone get this shortly before labour commenced? I'm getting a few painless tightenings too, but I don't think that means anything really.

Come on baby.....

Thanks!

I've been having that too, hasn't amounted to anything yet. Hope it does for you, as you are overdue, poor thing! Good luck:)

hello londonangel,

before I went into labour with my daughter I had period like cramps and then the contractions started that evening didnt have her mind you for another 4 days as she was back to back :-(

Sounds like something is going to happen, hopefully soon xxx

Well I'm in exactly the same situation. Spoke to my midwife today and she wasn't very optimistic about those period like pains. She said it's just my uterus practicing before labor and it doesn't mean the labor is coming. I hope someone else will tell us something opposite, I'm fed up too, especially with those pains :hug:

ive been having them on off for the past few days im not really sure what it means hopefully its the start of something

I've been have period like cramps for a couple of weeks and so far nothing has happened. It sucks!

ive been havin the same too hun with big clear outs too hopfully its are bodys gettin ready hope it happens for u soon x

I have been having bad period cramps for a week now that wake me up at night, and my braxton hicks have been pretty intense for the past week as well, sometimes coming every 20 minutes on the dot. But as of yesterday, my cervix is still high, thick, and closed. I wish I could see some progress but I am only 38 weeks so I am sure I have some more time to go.

I've been having period like cramps at least two times a day for 3 days also was told my cervix is thinning my dr keepin a close eye on me cause I'm only 33 weeks

i been gettin period cramps and tightnings now for 10 days. Still waiting!its all got to be a step in the right direction but how much of a step remains to be seen

I was told today by my mw that the period type cramps were due to baby getting lower and more engaged.

I was told today by my mw that the period type cramps were due to baby getting lower and more engaged.

my midwife also told me this the other day as baby is now engaged she said i should feel that a lot, but with my first labour i didnt have one contraction it was all period type pains, i didnt even realise i was in labour untill i was 9cm and had my show!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->