dull uterine cramping

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
This may be a small over looked thing but I have never experienced this before. AF was 11/6-11/9, I am on CD26/8DPO confirmed by temps. I had a dip in temp yesterday. After going to the bathroom I suddenly got a dull uterine cramping. AF is not due for at least a week. The cramping has been constant and is right over the uterus. I know I have a very small fibroid the size of a nickel that has not even broken through the uterine lining. I have some symptoms of endo but have not been diagnosed with it. Has anyone ever had this? If so what was it for you? Any answers are greatly appreciated :)

I'm in the same boat as you, I usually ovulate cd 17 however it was cd 23 this month. 4dpo I had a temp dip below the cover line 5dpo temp came back up and I started with on/off cramping that day. I'm now at the end of 7dpo and it's constant cramping, my boobs are sore. But is 4dpo not a bit early to have a dip of anything meaningful? I don't suffer with af cramp and have never suffered with them after O. So I'm with you on the any answers would be great xx

I'm in the same boat as you, I usually ovulate cd 17 however it was cd 23 this month. 4dpo I had a temp dip below the cover line 5dpo temp came back up and I started with on/off cramping that day. I'm now at the end of 7dpo and it's constant cramping, my boobs are sore. But is 4dpo not a bit early to have a dip of anything meaningful? I don't suffer with af cramp and have never suffered with them after O. So I'm with you on the any answers would be great xx

From what I've read a dip at 4DPO is just a secondary estrogen surge which can cause a dip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->