Dumb Question

Nell0128

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Quick question, i know that sometimes wanting a baby so bad can make your mind play tricks on your body into sometimes actually believing you are pregnant. Long story short:

I had a + pg test at the end of April, bloods turned out negative, and then the dr put me on provera and still no period, i did another test but i'm not sure if there was a line or not. Going back to another Dr tomorrow.

But just wondering if my mind has made the provera not work, dumb question i know

I had a fausle positive a few months ago hun turned out I defo wasn't try a clear blue digital or first response early signs.But yer I do think the more u think about it your body can play tricks on you I can smell and taste things that are not there and I know im defo not pregnant.Very strange.

Blaze i hear you, but to the point that provera doesn't work, lol? So i've had brown streaks in my cm since Mid April, i started on the provera no bleeding and then the cm had pink streaks and then just like that, last week it stopped.

It's now creamy and my CP is still extremely high and soft, it hasn't changed position at all. I will only be able to see my gynae in September, so i'm seeing a GP now but it is so frustrating when they give you a diagnosis while sitting at their desks without examining you

Well I haven't been ovulating there reckon it to do with my bmi been over 30 (mine was 35 is now 34)but I don't reckon iti have seen loads of woman a lot bigger then me who are pregnant or just had babys.I just think drs say that if u are over weight.I was told if I can get my bmi below 35 may start me on clomid im bk on the 27th this month.I am working my butt off every day at the gym lol.

Well good luck in the weight loss department! hope it all works out, no pain no gain:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->