Dunno how to feel.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Mee_Mummy, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Mee_Mummy

Mee_Mummy Mummy to DS & DD ~ <3

I don't know how I feel about my pregnancy.

Obviously I am happy I am expecting again - might be my last though.

But I feel like during the pregnancy I won't be able to do things me and my LO used to do and I feel like LO might feel pushed out during pregnancy and when the baby arrives. I feel like I should have waited because I don't want LO to feel pushed out or replaced.

Anyone else feel like this or similar? Xx

2. jocie

jocie Mumma of 4 crazy kiddos

when i had my second, and third babies (expecting #4 now) i cried because i felt as though i was betraying my other babies. i thought that i wouldt be able to play with them like i had or have time for them.
    it shows how much you love you LO, and try not to worry too much, you will find a way to still be LOs best friend and a new mommy again. :)

3. Mee_Mummy

Mee_Mummy Mummy to DS & DD ~ <3

Thanks hun. I'm sure I'm worrying over nothing but I am a big worrier! Hope all goes well with you and bump. I hope the pregnancy goes well for me because I would like another but I think it would be in 4 5 years time x

4. InVivoVeritas

InVivoVeritas Well-Known Member

Your LO will be very lucky to have a sibling so close in age. Bet they end up being very best friends!

5. cliqmo

cliqmo Well-Known Member

I am the eldest of four kids (2yrs between each of us) we are a very close family and I certainly never felt that I was pushed out- or at least I have forgotten if I did, so no permanent damage done!!