During ovulation

coolbabe843

Reaction score
Does anyone that has fallen pregnant have any symptoms after sex during their fertile window? I have started taking opks but havent gotten a real dark line just light ones, but since we dtd Saturday I been a little crampy in lower area and also heavy feeling. Just curious if thats good signs?

Cramps are so hard to judge. You can get cramps for O reasons or completely unrelated reasons. The last two cycles, I have cramps the day or two before O and then the day or two after. I have had other cycles where I didn't have cramps (or didn't notice because I wasn't paying attention) at all. I have had cycles where I only got cramps on O day. Are your cramps localized to one side/ area? Keep using your OPKs. You'll be surprised how suddenly they will go from negative to positive. How often do you test with your OPK? You should really consider temping. It's not that big of a pain once you get used to it

I been testing once a day around noon...but yesterday I started once around noon then another round 4 or 5pm...The cramps dont really feel like cramps i just feel heavy down there if you get what I mean

I've heard and noticed too, that mens' semen has certain chemicals that cause the uterus to cramp. Maybe because it is trying to push the excess liquid out? I notice every time we both orgasm at the same time (sorry TMI) i get more cramps, and these cramps are somewhat different from the normal cramps. I even get throbbing in the pelvic area, maybe thats related too...

Hope that helped a bit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"