During Pregnancy

Discussion in 'Dieting, Weight Loss & Fitness' started by xxsteffyxx, Jun 1, 2011.

1. xxsteffyxx

xxsteffyxx Single Momma

During pregnancy is there any advice i can get from people for maintaining a 15st 10lb weight, i know i wont lose much, but what about maintaining that weight?

And also excercise, what excercise can I do?

Can i follow weight watchers, slimming world or anything like that?

2. emma150

emma150 Well-Known Member

I am pretty sure that alot of girls spoke about doing SW during preg as their diet is suitable, but sorry I have no experience of it. I tried not to gain to much durin preg as was overweight to start with and ended up gaining about a stone which tbh I was pleased with. Good luck x

3. Vickie

Vickie Hannah & Rhys <3

WW won't let you sign up if pregnant I'm afraid

I wish I had some answers for you (curious myself for the next time we get PG).....

4. cleckner04

cleckner04 Well-Known Member

Perhaps you could try out myfitnesspal and set the settings to 'maintain weight'. I plan on using it the next time I get pregnant to help me from gaining so much. I gained 45 lbs with my last pregnancy. :dohh:

5. chele

chele Mummy to Max & Hayden

SW will have you. IN fact I am starting next week. I spoke to my SW leader and she's really excited about me starting x