DWP...

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
apparantly darren has had 2 letters here 4m the dwp(he hasnt and i know this) how would i go about changing his address from here to his mums of something i have no idea about?? ive looked on teh site and its basically saying tht ill need 2 know what department contatced him 2 change it....

help guys :(

He needs to ring them & change address!

yeah but ring who?? hes not applied for any benefits and doesnt have a pension so i dont understand who hes meant to contact!! or why they have allegedly contacted him :?

Dunno why they have contacted him (alegedly) just get him to call main number then they will put him to right people

It is probably something and nothing hun

lol i cant find a main number :( thts y i asked :( ah well will need 2 get him 2 ring round :evil:

Have you not opened the letters? :?

i never got any letters!!! thts y i sed allegedly... :(

Yvanne said:
apparantly darren has had 2 letters here 4m the dwp(he hasnt and i know this) how would i go about changing his address from here to his mums of something i have no idea about?? ive looked on the site and its basically saying tht ill need 2 know what department contatced him 2 change it....

help guys :(

*kisses jo* ill try that hunny!! thanks!!! :D:D

*kisses back* https://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/kiss-106.gif

i know u all think that he shud be doing all this...

but a:hes a male...
b:he works nightshift so wen hes up theyll be shut!!
c: if i left it 2 him tll never happen

lol!!

Yvanne are you sure we aint sharing an OH??????

Mine has needed to ring Sky since Friday :? he hasn't but doesn't stop him chuntering that they have taken too much money out of the bank

Bunch of bloody muppets(MEN AND SKY)

darren still makes me fill in forms 4 him!! and phone docs 4 him :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"