Dye run or line? UPDATE: AF arrived @ 14 DPO, post #59

WantsALittle1

Reaction score
I know, I know, don't use blue dye tests haha! Well grrr, I picked this pack up not knowing it was a blue dye and got home and was frustrated when I pulled one out of the package! But I figured... might as well use them! I am saving my one FRER for later on, and am waiting for a pack of Wondfos (my preferred) to be delivered in two days.

This came up well under the time limit... Does it look like just a dye run, or is there something there?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 160
I see a line! I don't have much experience with blue dye tests though. Good luck!!!

I think it's looking good :) I think definitely start of a BFP. Let us know how you go with the FRER!

Agreed I don't use blue dyes but that looks like a solid line to me.

I see a blue line. Looks like the start of something!

Thank you all. I retested because as the test started to dry there was an obvious weird jagged horizontal line that looked like dye running randomly, cutting right over the test line (which is still there). As the test dried even more, the jagged line disappeared, but the whole thing was enough to make me wary.

This is a new test at the 9 min mark, just under the time limit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 118
Another pic of the second test

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 106
They both look positive to me good luck!

Call me crazy but I prefer the Clearblue tests, I guess I think of them as my lucky tests! They tested well for me with my rainbow daughter so figured they're lucky (I know crazy right?!?!).

So having used them so often, I'm a POAS Addict, I'd say that's a definite positive, those tests like FRERs do get darker the further on you get. I know people have had bad experiences with the blue dye ones but just wanted to share my experience.

Good luck, keep us posted but I'm sure you'll be posting further BFP's! xxx

Aleeah thanks! Funny enough blue dye tests are always the last to go positive for me! I will get BFPs on FRERs and Wondfos long before blue dye tests--never had the experience of evaps etc., they are always just negative for me. That's why I avoid them, I'm like... why even try, I know it's going to be negative. Lo and behold these blue dye tests have got me all excited now!

Gonna test in a few hours, so hopefully things look darker. May try my FRER later this evening.

Thank you so much everyone!

Today's blue dye, just under time limit again.

Also broke down and took the FRER too, it was stark negative

Getting bloods drawn this afternoon, so should have a number by tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 70
I'm shocked the frer was neg- not even a hint of a line?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->