Dye run or line? UPDATE: AF arrived @ 14 DPO, post #59

Loraloo I don't even see a hint :(

Let me know if you see anything, but in real life it looks BFN without question :(

Attachments

• IMG_4133.jpg
    IMG_4133.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_4135.jpg
    IMG_4135.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 98
On the FRER? I am trying so hard, different angles and lighting and such, but I just don't see anything IRL :(

Okay, I tweaked that first FRER pic and might see something but it's really weird, I really truly don't see that in IRL. I am so confused. Won't get my beta back until tomorrow, I've run out of tests, and DH is already a bit annoyed with all the $$ I've spent on tests this and last cycle.

And also, isn't this line (if it is a line) in the wrong place? I am not a fan of these new FRERs with the bendy handle. It makes it really hard to get good pics.

Attachments

• FRER.jpg
    FRER.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 67
Yea pic on left espec..av u taken it apart.crazy i kno but can b clearer x

K, took the FRER apart. If that is anything, sadly it looks like an evap to me. I don't see any pigment...

Attachments

• IMG_4145.jpg
    IMG_4145.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 70
I see a line in your tweaked pic and the pic out of the case. Can't understand it when the cb were really clear? Hopefully it's just because your wee is more diluted?

Loraloo, hopefully. I'm hoping I haven't just fallen prey to the dreaded blue dye evap line :/

I just don't see how they could all be evaps--they all came up in the time limit, with pigment. Sigh! Can't wait to get blood results tomorrow. If I get any more HPTs between now and then, I'll post them. But if not, I won't have an update until I get my Wondfos in the mail or I get the beta results.

I'm also really shocked the FRERs weren't clearer when the Clearblue was so clear.

Still rooting for you, let us know how you got on xxx

The blue dye tests were actually Up&Up early result--does that make a difference? Would Clearblue be more Or less sensitive? I know so little about blue dyes!

ETA: Just saw my blood test results online and it says negative, serum hCG less than 1 miU/mL :( but then somewhere else it says "Positive Pregnancy Test" so I'm just completely confused. Maybe the positive pregnancy test just refers to my telling them about the positive HPTs I got at home. Darn. Going to call the clinic as soon as it opens. Also, I get my Wondfos today in the mail, so I'll check again, but I don't have hope.

I would say hey, I'm just really early and there's still hope, but I don't think there is. Why? because of the several faint positive blue dye tests two days ago. If I got + HPTs two days ago, but yesterday my blood level was less than 1 mIU/mL, there are only two explanations: the blue dyes were all just a series of evaps, or I had a very early loss. FRER last night and this morning looked negative to me.

This whole thing happened to me last cycle. Positive tests over a 24-hour period, and the tests all negative by the next day. I believe in both cases I had a very early CP. Oh well, FX for next cycle!

The blue dye tests were actually Up&Up early result--does that make a difference? Would Clearblue be more Or less sensitive? I know so little about blue dyes!

ETA: Just saw my blood test results online and it says negative, serum hCG less than 1 miU/mL :( but then somewhere else it says "Positive Pregnancy Test" so I'm just completely confused. Maybe the positive pregnancy test just refers to my telling them about the positive HPTs I got at home. Darn. Going to call the clinic as soon as it opens. Also, I get my Wondfos today in the mail, so I'll check again, but I don't have hope.

I would say hey, I'm just really early and there's still hope, but I don't think there is. Why? because of the several faint positive blue dye tests two days ago. If I got + HPTs two days ago, but yesterday my blood level was less than 1 mIU/mL, there are only two explanations: the blue dyes were all just a series of evaps, or I had a very early loss. FRER last night and this morning looked negative to me.

This whole thing happened to me last cycle. Positive tests over a 24-hour period, and the tests all negative by the next day. I believe in both cases I had a very early CP. Oh well, FX for next cycle!

Sorry to hear that. Please keep us updated!

I'm so sorry hun! :hugs: I've seen so many women get lines with those tests, and then turn out not to be pregnant.. I think they're evil! X

I'm so so sorry. I really believed this was it for you. Fingers and toes crossed you get that rainbow very soon, keep us posted, sending lots of baby dust your way xxx

both are looking good! I had the same issue this morning. BFN on a blue dye, but later when I looked it was a BFP... but I donno lol but the test strip was still wet and I've never had a blue evap like this. AF is 2 weeks late today. Blood test 8 days ago said BFN <1 HCG but I feel prego.

Here's a pic of mine. I know you're not supposed to take the strips out of the package, but I do cuz it's fun. Both strips were still wet. The top one is from the weekend and the bottom is from this morning.

Good luck! :dust: yours looks MUCH better than mine.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1438262302440.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1438262302440.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 21
Oops, I didn't read page 4... well, you never know! FX and how many DPO are you now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->