Dying for this to open

xforuiholdonx

Momma to Emma and Coltin!
Reaction score
Hey ladiess,
Soo, I'm 12 weeks and 1 day as of today, so nervous for doctors appointment o thursday though. I'll be 12+3 and they'll be trying to find the HB with a doppler. It was around this time with the last pregnancy[[12w4d]] That I had found out about the loss of our last child via no HB. :cry::cry: Needless to say, im dying here. Stressing and wanting everything to go well this time and so scared that it wont.:nope: Wish I could calm down ya know. But on a lighter note, I'm glad they finally have a forum like this:happydance:

:hugs: The not knowing is so hard! Best of luck for Thursday :hugs:

Thank you so much, and your right it is. You want to believe all is well and yet you cant bring yourself to do so incase of another let down. Horrible way to think, ik.

good luck at your appt! i wish you the best...

My midwife found it really difficult to find a heartbeat at 17 weeks so please try not to panic if it takes time..... easier said than done I know. When are you getting your scan?

Good luck - I'm sure all will be great this time and like you said at least we have this forum now to help keep up the PMA xxx

Good luck at your appointment. I can relate i was 12 weeks when i found out my Elmo had died, it was at our scan. For the next pregnancy i paid for early scans at 8 and 10 weeks, even though i wanted them (and the 12 week one) each time i was an absolute wreck, didnt sleep for days and would be in tears until they showed Flump's heartbeat. Its going to be a worrying time, but after try to enjoy your pregnancy, i spent alot of mine worrying, but i found a doppler helped me relax more after about 16 weeks when i could hear it easily.

12 weeks is still very early to pick up a heartbeat hun dont let it dis hearten you

xx

Hey Guys,
Thanks so much for your support, and I just wanted to let you all know that the doppler picked up the HB today, and steady and strong 160!! He didnt even have to search, he put the thing on and BAM there it was. YAY, Im so excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->