dying of heat

A

AriannasMama

Its 88 here plus humid, which makes it feel close to 95. Poor Arianna's hair has turned into an afro :haha: Might have to take her swimming.

Anyone else dying of heat today? lol.

It was really hot here today!
We gave Max a bath, a dip in the sea and nearly took him swimming :haha:

oh mee i dont take heat to well, i love the sunshine but it dont love me and with LO being soo fair i just worry worry worry, he's been covered in factor 50 but mummy only had 30 on and only in places i could reach = burnt back :'(
we went to park and got ice creams :)

Aw poor Morgan. My little brother is so fair that when he was little he would burn even in the shade :haha:.

I still put sunscreen on Ari even though she's darker, I wouldn't want to risk it.

me lol we wer hot today, took LO to the park she has suncream and sun hat on and was running about fine... there's me in a vest top... i was dieing of heat lol and burnt the tops of my arm's..... ooops !! LO was fine xxx

It's really hot here too! I'm trying to dry clothes because OH hasn't put the washing line up yet, but it's waaaay too hot to put the heating on :(

Ava's really wriggly to put suncream on too! x

I HATE this weather. The past 2 days we have taken Kian out with factor 50 on and re-applying etc. and he has still been burnt.
I was only out in the sun for about 2 hours yesterday and got burnt then got burnt in the same areas today :(.
Only good thing about it is Kian's hair is going blonde!

Surprisingly I'm not! The past week I have been though! It was soooo hot outside and our fan wasn't working so it was really hot inside too! I felt like death.

I hope it cools down for everyone soon!

Aw poor Morgan. My little brother is so fair that when he was little he would burn even in the shade :haha:.

I still put sunscreen on Ari even though she's darker, I wouldn't want to risk it.

I've burn when it was foggy before! im soooo fair! i have freckly skin but LO has the ginger hair so he's even fairer than me!
I ususally get a heat rash but havnt so far which is great!

Lo's been fine and not burnt but i've tried to keep him in shade as much as possible as he wont keep a hat on!

also trying to suncream a hyper 1 year old is just nigh on impossible!

It's really hot here too! I'm trying to dry clothes because OH hasn't put the washing line up yet, but it's waaaay too hot to put the heating on :(

Ava's really wriggly to put suncream on too! x
Kian ended up with it in his eye before as he wouldn't stay still. Ever since then, when we put it on him his eye goes bright red :(

I love the heat, no suncream for me and factor 50 for bubba xxx

Haha Noah is obsessed with suncream hes odd, he goes and gets it out of my bag then whinges til i spray it on his arm and then he rubs it in :D

Haha Noah is obsessed with suncream hes odd, he goes and gets it out of my bag then whinges til i spray it on his arm and then he rubs it in :D

would you please send him round to teach LO this obsession, i can not get him to sit still for 2 mins!!

Arianna just thinks I'm putting lotion on her, which she likes, so she just squeals and laughs when I put it on her lol.

Omg Anna, that's sooo cute. :D
It's tooooooooooo hot. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"