Dying to test!! 8dpo

pumpkin90

Reaction score
I am dying for test day to come! I think I will TRY to wait until 12dpo....I am 8dpo and took a test today and it was BFN.. But I know it's still early so I haven't given up. We used a ovulation kit and did the deed night before the LH surge and two days after so timing is right. And EWCM was present during this time. I have been having cramping the past two days with occasional small little pinches almost in my left pelvic area. And my lower back hurts. I've been going #2 everyday...which is unusual for me.The past 2 days I've been having clear discharge. I know nothing about temping.. But my temp is 37.4. I've been eating everything in sight, and cranky.. But that could just be PMS.. So could all of it really... Thoughts?

My Left eye has been twitching the past 4 days!!! and it's driving me nuts.. some people say they had this around this time and got BFP.....but I don't see how it correlates lol

I'm also 8dpo doing my best to hold of until 12dpo at least , I've also had a few symptoms . The wait is so hard hey?

SO Hard! And I don't know if anything I'm feeling is relevant which is driving me a little crazy

yep I know exactly how you feel , I can relate to the twinges I had that yesterday on my right side .

The snack I chose was snap peas and peanut butter... Strange. Making me wonder... Lol. I've never eaten or thought of this before. I'm a garb orator lately and now this lololol

if you can afford it, let your poas addict live! i got my bfp at 8 dpo on dollar tests and frer. i never could wait until AF was due and im glad i couldnt because i wouldnt have known sooner!

I bought a whole bunch of dollarama tests so I can test everyday.. And I have a clearblue test waiting in my bathroom for the right time. Lol. Saving it for when I'm closer to AF time. I'm 11 dpo. AF due on Thurs 16th Oct. So far , I've been getting negatives. Since 2 days ago my bbs are tender.. But that can be PMS signs. I'm beginning to get super bumbed... I hope I get a BFP and not AF :(

I bought a whole bunch of dollarama tests so I can test everyday.. And I have a clearblue test waiting in my bathroom for the right time. Lol. Saving it for when I'm closer to AF time. I'm 11 dpo. AF due on Thurs 16th Oct. So far , I've been getting negatives. Since 2 days ago my bbs are tender.. But that can be PMS signs. I'm beginning to get super bumbed... I hope I get a BFP and not AF :(
some women dont get their bfp until after AF is due. it all depends when the baby implants because it takes a few days for a hpt to pick up the rising hormone hcg. my baby implanted at 6 dpo and surprisingly the hcg was picked up two days later and i had cheapies like the ones thats 70 and 60 cent. honestly my pregnancy symptoms were almost completely opposite of my normal PMS symptoms. and despite this, i still believed i wasnt pregnant until out of overall sadness i randomly tested one saturday afternoon just to, well what i thought i was, wasting more of my tests i bought in bulk. so some people dont know they're pregnant and some women somehow just magically know before testing. i really believed i wasnt. you're never out until af shows up so keep on and baby dust

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->