Dyson Hoover

DippyTink

Mummy to twin boyos !!
Reaction score
Looking at getting one for my boys - anybody got one ? Are they worth it ? Looked at some of the reviews on the Argos site and they were pretty mixed, so not sure !

We had one a couple years ago really worth it got it from amazon reduced, it was a red purple upright one with bits that rotated inside

Thomas has this one and he loves it

https://www.toyshopuk.co.uk/assets/gfx/dyson-ball-vacuum-cleaner-casdon.jpg

It's hard wearing, bit annoying when he switches it on but it's a good buy :)

They had one in the play room at hospital the other day,Harvey isn't massively tall,but it was tiny!xx

No idea, but there is one in the boots 3 for 2 if you decide to get one x

We got one free with a Hoover 10 years ago and both my girls have loved it

Thanks everyone - my twins are 19 months old and both obsessed with hoovers. Ill probably end up buying one each as they fight over everything, which is why im asking for reviews. OH thinks we should just buy them dust busters / mini hoovers - at least that way they'll be helping with the house work !

IMO not worth it. Nothing wrong with it but I think it's small and Callum didn't like it as it's too "fake", he just liked the noise it made. Lasted 6 months before I sent it to the charity shop x

I got the dyson one for my wee ones Christmas (3 for2) he always trys to pull the hoover off me so I think he'll love it x

Thomas has this one and he loves it

https://www.toyshopuk.co.uk/assets/gfx/dyson-ball-vacuum-cleaner-casdon.jpg

It's hard wearing, bit annoying when he switches it on but it's a good buy :)

We have this one too, LO loves it still, I agree though it can be annoying

Poppy seems to like hers and plays with it when i hoover but isnt one of her most played with toys.

we have the same one as sequeena LO loves it more so I think as its the exact same as ours! and tbh every child that comes round makes a bee line for it too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->