E-ON Rant *update i have gas*

amie-leigh

Mummy To Princess Morgan
Reaction score
:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: not happy

my gas went out at 8pm last night,we have a prepayment metre which is out the back in shared gardens and theres no door on the metre (been waiting for new one for months)
gas ran out last night so trailed all way to shops in freezing cold got £15 thinking that would do over xmas got back put card in metre and nothing...

metre is frozen! :shrug: so i wiggled the card about a bit even tried putting it in upside down, it wasnt registaring id put it in

so called E-on at about half 7 as i assumed id be prority with a 5month old and OH is classed as disabled (arthritis sp? in knees and hips)
they told me that i wasnt prority and to call in the morning as they arent willing to spend someone out because by tim they arrive it will be gone 10pm, i said i would wait till 10pm if i had to but they said they will not send anyone and hung up :growlmad::growlmad:

So called this morning and explained to the guy who said i should have had someone out even if it was just to asses what was wrong as it means any work required being done quicker

so now they say someone is coming out between 7am and midday but we will see

sorry it so long im just so p'd off x

*update gas guy arrived at 10:30*
gas guy just left my metre was frozen hes managed to get the gas in for know and put a make shift cover over it but called the office and we are top of list for tuesday to get metre completly replaced:happydance:

guy was really helpful and when he called office he mention my call last night and said the person will be delt with :haha:

i know have heat and im away for a nice hot bath :happydance:

e-on suck hun..and u should be a priority x

thats really bad you should have been high priority!

Huh?! Of course you should have been a priority with a baby :growlmad: You presumably have no heating and it's snowing outside. Are they mad?! Did you take the name of the operator (who rudely hung up on you)? Get your gas sorted and then make sure you put in a complaint. That's inexcusable. xx

Of course your priority!! We where with E-on but left as their rubbish very rude, unhelpful and too expensive

Thats terrible, im with e-on and about a month ago our electricity cut out, i panicked because i could smeel burning and it was a new meter but bil who is an electrician came round and sorted it for us (they hadnt fitted the meter properly) so i phoned them to let them know and they senyt someone out anyway, this happened about 7pm and the engineer came at 10:30pm and that was us with electricity so dont know why they wouldnt send someone to u, sounds to me like someone just couldnt be arsed doing there job properly as its not even eon who come out, its an out of hours company. Hope u get is sorted soon, u all must be frozen Kx

Glad you've got it sorted now but you definitely should have been classed as priority with a baby!

Enjoy your bath :)

OMG thats well out of order, glad it is all sorted now though

Should think so too! Glad you're sorted, especially with this weather now. xx

Glad its sorted! You should definitely been priority, what gits!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->