Ear piercing pain

Inge

Leo and Jamie
Reaction score
Iv had my ears pierced for 4 years now and theyv been fine since then. But I used some earrings that had sort of rubber-y poles (theyr clear and feel rubbery or plasticy not sure what their made of) and since wearing them for a few days one of my piercings feels painful to put a stud in and feels sore to touch. Iv now throw out those earrings (from matalan:dohh:) and have some solid silver ones in. Just took them out and the piercing that hurts was a bit crusty after it had bled abit when the stud went in. Should I just leave some studs in for a few days or weeks and keeping turning it like when they were first pierced? Anything I can put on it to keep it clean?

Id clean them with warm salty water. That's what I used when I first got my pierced and they were like that (sore and a lil crusty around the earring)

If I wear any earrings other than sterling silver, then my skin gets really sore and red and very icky tbh. I normally leave the earrings out for a few days and clean it with Savlon spray. :thumbup:

thanks guys! Iv given it a clean with some stuff I used when I had my last piercing and doesnt look as bad or hurt as bad now. Im just sticking to the earrings that are silver as thats the only ones I can wear

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->