• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Ear wax???

I use my little finger once it's worked it's way out far enough

Ear bud, or my finger or a wipe, just when I see it and he's occupied I don't always have an ear bud to hand

I'm like one of those chimpanzes (sp) that constantly picks at her young.... when ever Lucy has ear wax or a bogey, I'm right in there with my finger.... gross eh? I just can't help myself :blush:

personally I pay nanny a visit - she is good at that...
ear wax repulses me (I have wax free ears!)
LO gets balls just inside her ear very quickly and mum just flicks it out with a bud..
both my kids have manky ears!!!!

Thank you!! I am a bit squeamish with ear wax!! I pick her bogies just fine :haha:
I'll try a bud, I can't go there with my fingers!!!

I'm in there all the time picking bits out. Its like some sort of weird therapy ;-) And the fluff out of his toes too...

Ear wax, bogeys, toe fluff - bring it on! I love it!

I use the special safety cotton buds, which have a fat bit so you can't go too far in. I worry she might move suddenly and I do her a mischief with a normal cotton bud.

oh i feel sick!!!

my DH was always laughing before LO was born saying i'd have to put a mask on her till he came home if i saw something!

poo, sick and drool doesn't bother me in the slightest - but earwax, bogey's (i even hate the word!) and eye gloop makes me want to heave!

in saying that i've been pretty good - its true what the say - 'you don't mind when its your own child'!!!

:haha: it's amazing isn't it!! Vomit has always been my problem thing (apart from ear wax!!) and typically I have a very sicky baby!! Grin and bear it!!!

I'm like one of those chimpanzes (sp) that constantly picks at her young.... when ever Lucy has ear wax or a bogey, I'm right in there with my finger.... gross eh? I just can't help myself :blush:

haha this cracks me up:haha: i'm just the same and i wont stop until iv'e got it lol xx

I'm in there all the time picking bits out. Its like some sort of weird therapy ;-) And the fluff out of his toes too...

Hehehe picking out toe fluff, one of my secret addictions. DH thinks I'm a weirdo as a result mind you...

Ooh I love picking put bogies!! (not mine) :haha:

I have tees special baby safety earbuds that have a big bulby bit to stop them going in too far, means you Can really scrape out the ear wax! X

my doctor told me to never use cotton buds in LOs ear. He said it should drain out of the ear, and I can just wipe it away in the bath ... i've never seen any ear wax in his ears yet anyways :shrug:

my doctor told me to never use cotton buds in LOs ear. He said it should drain out of the ear, and I can just wipe it away in the bath ... i've never seen any ear wax in his ears yet anyways :shrug:

I don't stick it down in his ear. I just get the stuff that's right at the opening.

DS actually enjoys having his ears cleaned. He will sit ever so still on my lap while I go at it with a cotton bud or baby wipe depending where the grime is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"