Eariliest pregnancy symptoms at what dpo ?

mommy237

Reaction score
Hi you guys, could you please enlighten me with your earliest symptoms and what dpo before finding out your BFP?

Thanks

My BFP came on 15dpo. I tested on a whim, I didnt even think I was pregnant as I thought we missed my fertile window. However, the test was a very clear bright positve by 15dpo.

My earliest symptoms began at 20dpo and included extreme thirst (had to carry water with my everywhere) and tender nipples. By week 7 all the symptoms came in full-blown and I feel like a swimming pool for hormones.

Im 8 weeks 4 days today and feeling all the "classic" symptoms of pregnancy.

I got my BFP by 13 dpo, I don't really have any symptoms till now, except break out and sneezing.

I got my first faint positive on a IC at 8/9dpo and then yesterday at 11/12dpo i took a clearblue digi which confirmed it. Im not sure of actual dates because Fertilty Friend says I would be 12dpo today but in my head I would have said 13.

My early symptoms were very sore nipples, cramping and now nausea!
I feel really sick at times but it does passes... I have to say fatigue isnt really one of them for me. Im tired but not more then I usually am

I got my bfp at 9dpo had a shadow at 8 dpo before bed . I had nausea and cramps starting at 3dpo :thumbup:

My BFP came on 15dpo. I tested on a whim, I didnt even think I was pregnant as I thought we missed my fertile window. However, the test was a very clear bright positve by 15dpo.

My earliest symptoms began at 20dpo and included extreme thirst (had to carry water with my everywhere) and tender nipples. By week 7 all the symptoms came in full-blown and I feel like a swimming pool for hormones.

Im 8 weeks 4 days today and feeling all the "classic" symptoms of pregnancy.

Awwww Congrats !!! Ive been having symptoms but I’m trying to wait until Monday to test

I got my first faint positive on a IC at 8/9dpo and then yesterday at 11/12dpo i took a clearblue digi which confirmed it. Im not sure of actual dates because Fertilty Friend says I would be 12dpo today but in my head I would have said 13.

My early symptoms were very sore nipples, cramping and now nausea!
I feel really sick at times but it does passes... I have to say fatigue isnt really one of them for me. Im tired but not more then I usually am

These are my symptoms as well according to my ovulation calendar I am 7dpo today I’ve had snotty cm yesterday and I threw up the day before I’m starting to become tired more and urinate more I wanna test so bad right now but I want to wait . Congrats to you hun !

I got my bfp at 9dpo had a shadow at 8 dpo before bed . I had nausea and cramps starting at 3dpo :thumbup:

This gives me hope and not feel crazy I thought I was getting symptoms so early !! Congrats !!

Fatigue! I came home from an outing and was so tired, it was still 2 hours before bed. Then I had to get up and pee so badly that next morning, so I took a test. I was 11 dpo and it was a squinter.

With my daughter i had mega back achey cramps on 9&10dpo so i tested & got faint positive!

With this pg, 5&6dpo spotting & a day or 2 later i was peeing lots, 9dpo positive :) i had sone heartburn aswell on 8dpo..

Fatigue! I came home from an outing and was so tired, it was still 2 hours before bed. Then I had to get up and pee so badly that next morning, so I took a test. I was 11 dpo and it was a squinter.

I bet that was a big surprise lol

With my daughter i had mega back achey cramps on 9&10dpo so i tested & got faint positive!

With this pg, 5&6dpo spotting & a day or 2 later i was peeing lots, 9dpo positive :) i had sone heartburn aswell on 8dpo..

Oh wow it excites me when I see others with symptoms at early dpo some people act as if it’s impossible and I knew it wasn’t I think lastnight I woke up about 5 times just to pee which usually I only wake up once if that also a lot of cm this morning which isn’t normal for me ... I’ll be testing tomorrow which I should be 9dpo I’m so nervous and anxious !

I had a full feeling in my uterus at 8dpo. Also felt more frisky which was an early sign with my daughter because I’m usually not after O. CM was also milky, more watery than my usual tww cm. First nausea was at 14dpo and it’s been slight every day since. Today 18dpo I’ve had a super dry throat and can’t get enough water. Oh and of course the peeing! Not all the time but some days I feel like I have to go a lot.

Really craving food im not ussually bothered about like kfc :) and lots of white cm :)

I had a full feeling in my uterus at 8dpo. Also felt more frisky which was an early sign with my daughter because I’m usually not after O. CM was also milky, more watery than my usual tww cm. First nausea was at 14dpo and it’s been slight every day since. Today 18dpo I’ve had a super dry throat and can’t get enough water. Oh and of course the peeing! Not all the time but some days I feel like I have to go a lot.

I've been really thirsty as well I didn't really pay attention to it as a symptom I'm 10dpo today. Its so interesting seeing the symptoms of others!

I'm 10dpo I believe today and i've tested but I'm not sure do you guys see anything or do I have line eye?

Attachments

• pg2.jpg
    pg2.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 16
  • pg3.jpg
    pg3.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads