earliest bfp??

M

mumto1andttc

hey guys.....just out of interest.....

Whats the earliest you have got a :bfp: ?? and what test gave you this??

thanks
xxx

10dpo for me and that was with a sainsburys test

hey there, I got a BFP at 12 dpo with a FRER, had got BFN's up to then with internet cheapy dip strips. hope that helps :)

thanks guys....10dpo is early :) im 6dpo just wondering how early i could get a BFP.....got FRER aswell and CB!

xxxx

have to back up sunshine here, i got a bfp today on a superdrug test and i should be 7 dpo. i have a sneaky feeling i oved early though according to OPKs so i could be 9 dpo. but yeah superdrug tests are fab. be really careful testing early though as i am gonna panic till af due date as i have had two chemicals, finding it hard to really believe it even with two bfps in front of me now:happydance:

i got my first bfp on 8dpo on rite aid brand... 10 dpo confirmed with frer digital!

Oh wow, these are some early :bfp:'s!! I didn't test until 14DPO using FMU and got my :bfp: on a cheapie 25miu test from the chemist, i think it was called "trueline"

Good luck! :happydance:

13 dpo, which was the day AF was due and I only have a 13 day LP

9dpo in the evening with internet cheapy...i reckon i would have got a line at 8dpo in the morn too if i had tried

xx

i got 2 bfp for 2 pregnancys at 9dpo with superdrug own brand they bloody brilliant x x x

8dpo on a IC and dollar store which was really faint so we backed it up with an Answer and that gave us a clear line!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->