Earliest DPO BFP test?

Jenny Bean

Reaction score
Anyone get a super early positive test?
What DPO were you?
I am going to be about 7 or 8 DPO right before I have to attend a wedding and was wondering if there is any possibility of a positive test result this early?

I had all mine on 9dpo. I think earlier than that is possible but quite unusual.

okay thank you....and how much of a squinter was it?

Got my:bfp: at 10dpo, was faint but not a squinter xx

My second was 10dpo. Was quite a squinted but I knew in my guts was pos.

erm my first baby i tested 8 days after i had sex for the first time. i didnt even suspect pregnancy. two lines on a wondfo at 8 dpo(im assuming 8 dpo, since it was exactly 8 days after the only day i had sex)

with this baby i tested daily from 1 dpo and got two lines starting at 6 dpo. i charted and used opks this time around.

I had a super squinter at 9dpo, more obvious line at 10dpo! Good luck! X

I didn't test before 10dpo, but I got faint lines on three different tests with FMU, SMU and TMU (TMU was darker than FMU and SMU). I might have seen squinters had I tested at 8 or 9 dpo.

I had a clear positive on a FRER at 9dpo with FMU, but hadn't tried a FRER at 7/8dpo so can't compare. I'd been using ICs which were barely visible (super super squinter) at 9dpo and looked negative at 7/8dpo.

Attached photo because I'm an obsessive weirdo who kept all my pee stick pictures :haha:

I had super faint squinters 8 dpo, only tested that early because my temp shot up and I had a vivid dream of getting a positive test. Took the first test, went to shower and forgot about the test until about 10-15 mins after it was taken, saw the faint line so I did another. It was definite the next morning but still not dark yet. Of course it all depends on when you ovulated, implanted, and how fast your hcg rises!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 13
I have never had a bfp earlier than 11dpo and even then it's always a squinter... But I see lots of ladies on here getting them at 8/9dpo+

I think 11dpo is much more common. Some ladies do get their BFP 9dpo but not getting one that early doesn't mean you are not pregnant some don't get it until 14dpo or later also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->